» 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 | 𝘉𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘴

Warnings: None

Words: 1,6 K

A/N: Don't forget to vote!
______________

You always loved having Bucky company, whether it's when you're watching a movie with all the avengers or going grocery shopping together

You always loved having Bucky company, whether it's when you're watching a movie with all the avengers or going grocery shopping together. During the movie nights with the avengers he'd often placed his arm around your waist snuggling closer to you that always resulted in your head slumping on his shoulders. The both of you would receive a lot of weird looks from basically everyone but you couldn't care less and you doubted Bucky did either.

It was pretty obvious you had a little crush for Bucky. Okay let's rephrase that. A BIG crush on him, but you were actually to shy to make a move. Another point was Natasha and Wanda often told you to confess your feelings to him because they were very obvious. But IF they were so obvious, was it that Bucky maybe didn't want anything more then just being friends? That thought always creeped in your mind when you tried to encourage yourself to just blurt it out to him, but you refrained yourself from doing so. If it was true as you thought it was, and Bucky didn't share the same feelings as you did. It could never go back the same, and you didn't want to lose that.

Another night occurred where you, Tony, Vision, Natasha, Wanda, Steve, Sam, Bucky and Rhodey where all having a movie night again. All of you sat in a large sectional semi-circle sofa in the living room. Despite it being large everyone barely had any space between each other, you told Tony it was a better idea to spend the movie night in the theatre room because why else would he have it in the first place? Apparently he though it was a waste of having the huge TV in the living room if were not going to use it.

Natasha sat in the corner of the couch while Tony sat in the opposite corner, Wanda sat next to Natasha and Vision sat on Wanda's left side following by Steve, Sam Rhodey, Bucky and you again next to Tony. In the first fifteen minutes of the movie Rhodey actually sat next to you but Sam and Bucky couldn't stop being stubborn four year olds and both of them wanted to get the last punch. So Steve insisted to have Rhodey and Bucky switched. You were acting kind of distant towards Bucky lately. It was nothing personal, you avoided him because your feelings were getting to the point where it was driving your crazy and it wouldn't help if you spend everyday with him even though you loved his company.

Bucky glanced your way but as much as you wanted to avert your eyes to his you refrained yourself from doing so.

It was mid way during the movie and you decided you couldn't take it anymore, you were surprised nobody even said anything about it because it almost felt like everyone was just crushing each other, or maybe it was just due to the fact your claustrophobic and like your own space like every normal human being? Normally you and Bucky would cuddle anyways but now it was just getting a bit awkward.

You started to sit on the ground right in front of you to allow yourself to give you more space leaning your back on the lower part of the couch curling your legs up against your chest slightly leaning your head your sideways on your knees. To your surprise Bucky joined sitting next to you. You looked his way before sending him a small smile which he returned.