» 𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦? | 𝘚𝘢𝘮 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯

Warnings: None

Words: 2,1 K
______________

You woke up feeling a throbbing ache on the back of your head which made you very dizzy

You woke up feeling a throbbing ache on the back of your head which made you very dizzy. Blinking the blurry vision out of your eyes. Your upper half body couldn't move and you began to get nervous. You tried to visualize what was stopping you from moving and saw that your arms were tied on a fence. Looking over to your left you also saw Sam tied on the fence. his arms were placed differently than yours. His was above of his head and yours were luckily next to you. There were big windows behind you, it was nighttime but the darkness didn't fill up the entire room as you saw one big lamp right beside you and that was about it.

"Took you long enough to wake up, sunshine." Sam locked eyes with you.

The only thing you could recall before all of this is when you and Sam were invading an illegal base all the way in Mexico.

"What happened?" You groaned trying to promp yourself up with your legs.

"Someone struck you really hard in the back of your head with a pipe so I got distracted and accidentally killed the guy, apparently they weren't having it so they took the both of us."

It took you a couple of seconds to comprehend Sam's stupid action. "How do you accidentally kill a guy?" You gave him a dirty side glare.

"I don't know okay, I'm not proud of it." Sam raised his hands in surrender that were already up. You kept hearing a fluid dripping right under you which made you check that it was your own blood, finally realizing it was from the back of your head dripping down all over your neck to your elbows. It was the realization that made you nauseous and even more dizzy.

"How long have we been here?" You slurred closing your eyes due to the small amount of blood that made you feel worn out.

"Probably four or five hours. Damn they didn't even held a conversation with me. LOVELY HOSPITALITY HERE GUYS." Sam yelled making  you chuckle lightly what made the headache got even worse which caused you to wince in pain.

Sam observed your behavior and he saw how bad of a condition you were in right now. "Y/N listen to me I need you to stay with me alright?" He murmurs. "You're luckily losing blood very slowly so that means your not dying for the moment. Just try to stay conscious, can you do that for me?"

"Yeah don't worry I'm fine." You locked eyes with each other. what got interrupted when the silence broke. The big door in the distance was opened, you saw two large men around 6 foot and one petite woman in the front of the men coming your way. The woman looked like she was in her 60/70s and the two men looked around their 40s.

"Wrong way granny, the retirement home is the other way." Sam joked around with a stoic expression at the elderly woman.

They began to speak Spanish to each other while observing the two of you.