» 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 | 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴

Warnings: none

Words: 2,7K

Don't forget to vote and enjoy reading!
______________

Barely when the day just passed by and the sun was nearly down leaving a shimmering sunlight gleaming its way in your parel see through curtains

Barely when the day just passed by and the sun was nearly down leaving a shimmering sunlight gleaming its way in your parel see through curtains. The window was unlocked and widely opened only for you to inhale the fresh clean air and to apprehend not a thing except for the chippers of the birds.

A glance out of the window made you realize that a few raindrops were starting to fall which resulted in to more. Soon the sky appeared like it was crying and so were you. It was expect for the fact that you hid it well, very well. So it was safe to say that the day wasn't going very smoothly like you hoped for.

When this day was to occur just like you imagined it for nine months straight, you thought it would be magical, so magical that you might think the sky would sparkle through your eyes. That day when you could finally embrace a mini you or Steve in your arms, or a perfect mixture of the both of you and feel nothing but that joy that new parents would describe like there is not another feeling that describes it in the world.

You couldn't feel that joy. Not when it went differently than you hoped for. Instead it went the worst possible way you could not have possibly imagined.

Eight months ago you and her husband Steve heard the best news you've heard in your whole lives. You and Steve were expecting a baby. When the news was heard the both of you couldn't have felt more happiness than it was at that moment, and so couldn't the rest of the avengers when they found out. Before you even knew it, the whole thing passed by so quickly from finding out the gender until when he or she was born. During those times a thought would often occur on where the baby would be born. At home or at the hospital. One option you didn't have in mind which happened was in the hands of hydra.

You heard that right. Hydra.

Merely three days ago you were held by hydra captive until the avengers freed you yesterday including Steve. Everyone was tired due to lack of the sleep they had. There was not one night during those three days you were held captive where the avengers weren't plotting where you could possibly be.

That day arrived yesterday night to be precise. Where the Avengers saved you and your baby. It was also the day where a precious girl called Sarah was born. A couple months ago you and Steve thought it would've been perfect to name her after Steve's mom. Sarah inherited Steve's eyes, his beautiful sapphire blue eyes which sometimes would appear a little green, just like Steve's mom, but that wasn't the only thing you would think of when you took a look at your daughter now. You could hear your own agonizing screams lingering in your ears when you gave birth to her in that cell, the feeling like you could die any second, the hydra doctors surrounding you, the coldness and feeling empty afterwards. There was not one positive atmosphere around when you've given birth to Sarah. You wished there was though.