» 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 | 𝘉𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘴

Warnings: None

Words: 1K

A/N: Don't forget to vote!
______________

It was just past 12 PM when you walked up to the living room and you saw Bucky sitting on the couch with his legs straight ahead on the coffee table

It was just past 12 PM when you walked up to the living room and you saw Bucky sitting on the couch with his legs straight ahead on the coffee table. Bucky laid his eyes off the tv to look your way. "Hey." He spoke in a soft tone.

"Hey." You replied with a smile walking your way to the couch.

You recently got a new phone so it was a pretty good excuse to ask Bucky to take pictures to check if the quality of the camera was alright. What he didn't knew is that you decided to prank him by throwing a silly filter on it just to see his reaction and even see if he notices it.

"Bucky, can we take a couple pictures? I want to test the camera quality."

"Yeah sure." Bucky took his legs out of the coffee table. You took a seat next to him and opened the filter app. You angled the camera towards him for a second so you knew he had to notice something.

Bucky slightly frowned when he looked at his own reflection on your camera. "Y/N why does my face look like that?" He looked back and forth to you and the camera.

"What do you mean?" You glanced at him acting confused before turning your face to the phone again.

Bucky took a second to take in the view of himself again. "My nose.... It looks big."

"No it doesn't. You look great as always." You reassured. Bucky decided to just shrug it off. You took a look at his face noticing something has changed. "Did you shave your beard?"

"Yeah." Bucky replied. "Do you like it?"

You stroked his now clean shaven face. "Yeah it looks nice. You look very handsome."

Bucky placed his hand on top of yours. "Thanks. I have to get used to it though, the last time I had no beard was I think in the 40s."

You hummed at Bucky's comment while slightly placing your head on his left shoulder so that the camera easily could reach the both of you in one photo frame. The both of you started to smile for the picture.

When the picture was taken you went to your gallery to check it. Let's say you tried to hold your laugh checking the photo to see it made his nose about four times bigger. Quickly glancing Bucky's way you see that he peaked through your phone seeing the photo. "I don't like that one." He pouted.

"We can take another one?" You offered. Of course this time you would make the filter ten times worse then it was now.

"Yeah, sure." Bucky excitedly propped himself up while you opened the app again. Before you placed the filter on Bucky just looked at you for a couple seconds. "You look beautiful." Bucky murmured sending you a smile. Your heart fluttered at the comment because to be fair your hair was currently in a bun (if you call that nest on your head a bun) and you weren't really feeling yourself today but you didn't really care.

Bucky noticed your cheeks turning slightly pink. It was one of the many things he adored about you. "You're so sweet, James." Your eyes lit up for the love you had for him.

You quickly scrolled your way through the filters when Bucky was focused at what was currently playing on the tv. You thought it was funny to put on the "old" filter meaning that the person who has this filter on would look the same but about sixty years older.

"Okay lets do it." You told Bucky distancing the phone so the both of you again could fit in the photo frame. Apparently it was close enough to see the filter when Bucky's eyes literally widened in shock. "Y/N why do I look so old!?"

"What you just look like your age." You grinned in hope he would get the joke which he apparently didn't. "No I don't, I look like a seventy year old version of myself." Bucky replied taking his eyes off the screen to look at you.

"Well technically you're over a hundred years old so that filter is basically a compliment then." You giggled.

You couldn't keep the laughs in anymore so you uncontrollably let it all out. Bucky noticed what was going on and lets out a small sigh. "So it is a filter? Really!? Didn't notice." Bucky spoke in a sarcastic tone.

"Okay Bucky be honest with me now." You spoke in a serious tone. Bucky nodded simply.

"If suddenly one day, you wake up just looking like your age. What would you do. Divorce me and find a woman that is way older than me?"

"No why would I do that?" Bucky frowned at the thought.

"I don't know.... Wouldn't it look weird?"

"Yes but who cares." Bucky replies.

"Okay and what if we wanted to go to a park and eat some ice cream? People would just assume you're my grandpa, even worse when we hold hands they're going to think you're just some sugar daddy." You cringed at Bucky and he noticed it too.

Of course Bucky was already familiar with the term because you had to explain him once what Tony meant when he every time threw everyone the phrase. "I'm the avengers sugar daddy." Which everyone gladly argued with. Just because Tony lets us all use his credit card doesn't mean he gets to call himself that phrase. Besides that phrase is definitely not something to be proud of.

"Okay well then what do you want me to say? You want me to divorce you and marry a woman closer to my age."

"If that makes you happie—"

"No that wouldn't make me happier." Bucky interrupted.

After a couple seconds of thinking you replied as well. "Yeah me neither."

Bucky chuckled. "So wait you would not divorce me to get a guy your age?" He questioned.

"Nope." You spoke quickly without a doubt.

"Alright." Bucky nodded with satisfaction and so did you.

"Alright." You replied.

Bucky took your hand in his and started to kiss every knuckle delicately which made your heart flutter. "I could never divorce you." Bucky murmured.

______________

Made by Glowyresults