» 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 | 𝘛𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘬

Warnings: None

Words: 2,1K

Don't forget to vote and enjoy reading!
______________

How do you exactly call the opposite of a pregnancy craving?

A food aversion. That's what you call it! You never thought about having it in your first pregnancy ever. It's your first time being pregnant and all of it is pretty new for you. It's kind of nerve wrecking and a blessing at the same time. You thought that you would know what to expect, but it's not really going that smoothly. At first you thought about the fun parts of being pregnant for instant: cravings, gender and you get to name a human being! How cool is that? Unfortunately there were also downsides about it like for example: mood swings, morning sickness, morning sickness and morning sickness. Did you already mention morning sickness? Another thing is, why do they call in 'morning' sickness? It literally can happen at any time of the day. You wish it was 'morning' sickness, that way there maybe was a possible chance you could come out prepared.

It was just another afternoon at the avengers compound when you really were craving fast food. Burger king to be more specific. You asked Tony if the both of you could get something to eat there and of course he complied.

The both of you arrived at Burger king and most of the times Tony would just go through the drive through but you would get car sick really fast now a days with your pregnancy so he suggested that the two of you should just go head inside the building and eat your food there.

You and Tony took a seat on a typical fast food sofa next to each other while waiting for the food to arrive. Before your pregnancy you would actually prefer if Tony sat across from you because you liked your own space while eating your food, but now it's literally the exact opposite. You needed Tony to sit as close as possibly next to you. It made you feel more protected and safe even though you didn't need none of that. You are perfectly capable in defending yourself.

Before you knew it, someone got your order at the table you and Tony were at and the both of you exchanged a 'thank you' at the worker who brought it. Tony ordered a cheese burger menu while you ordered a chicken sandwich one. While your food was right in front of you, you just suddenly didn't had the urge to eat it.

You didn't even took a bite out of your burger and from the smell you could just tell that you weren't craving your chicken sandwich burger anymore which always was your usual when you and Tony went to your favorite fast food place. Instead Tony's cheeseburger looked way more appealing.

You kept eyeing Tony's cheeseburger while he took a bite of it and even though you could never understand why someone could enjoy a cheeseburger so much that it would be their 'go to order', but it suddenly just made sense to you.