» 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 | 𝘚𝘢𝘮 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯

Warnings: None

Words: 1K
______________

Today was a day you decided to do all the chores

Today was a day you decided to do all the chores. You been cleaning every surface of the whole mess of your shared bedroom. Finally after three or four long hours you were almost done with everything and lets say the satisfied feeling after it didn't really came with it now since Sam decided to willingly not participate cleaning the bedroom.

"Move I need to change the bed sheets." You threw Sam a dirty look.

"Do you need help with anything?" Sam asked complying to get out of the bed he's been laying on just to make phone calls in. Like seriously who lays in bed while making phone calls for their work?

"You decided to ask me when I'm literally almost done?"

"Yeah, why else did you think I asked?" Sam smirked.

"Ha-ha-ha, very funny." You replied sarcastically averting your eyes on Sam's.

Meanwhile while Sam just stood there beside the edge of the bed while you replaced the bed sheets. Your blood began to boil when you noticed that Sam kept looking at you all day doing nothing.

"You know I can kick you back to your own room right? Peter hasn't moved in your old bedroom yet."

"Yes." Sam replied plainly.

"Do you want me to kick you out, Sam?"

A line appeared between sam's eyebrows while he crossed his arms. "No....."

"Then stop expecting me to do all the chores just because I'm a perfectionist." You snapped while starting to change the cases of the pillows.

"You can change your own pillowcase right, Sam?!" You propped the cleaned pillow case and aggressively threw it straight at his face.

After the both of you were done changing the pillowcases Sam kept staring at you waiting for you to even give a glance his way. But you were mad. Really mad and he just realized now too.

Sam walked his way to you while you annoyingly picked up the millions of water bottles he leaves in this room without ever acknowledging the mess. He walked up behind you surrounding his arms around your waist peppering kisses on your cheek "Sorry." He murmured.

"Not now, Sam." You tried to get out of his grip carefully without dropping the seven empty water bottles you stacked up from your hand to all the way up your forearms but Sam didn't allow you to.

"Forgive me, please?" Sam placed his head on the crook of your neck.

You sigh. "Yes Sam I forgive you. Now let me go."

Sam lets go starting to get in front of you blocking  your way out of the room and tried to take a hold of the empty water bottles but you refused.

"Y/N, you don't have to clean my mess, come on I'll do it."

"Should've said so three hours ago when I just started cleaning your mess, then I would've believed you."

"Yeah but I was busy." Sam excused

You threw him a scoff. If Sam defines watching baking tutorials as busy. "Yeah, busy watching youtube tutorials on how to make an oreo milkshake."

"Hey, I wanted to make those for us tonight." Sam looked down at you with a pout.

"Yeah? Well what's the occasion then." You questioned. Deep down you were kinda excited for the oreo milkshakes. It made you glad how your husband loved to bake, it meant you always had home made dessert for you without actually doing it yourself.

Sam chuckled. "Occasion? Come on Y/N I expected better from you. We don't need special occasions to eat food."

Sam noticed the way the corners of your mouth lifted in a smile. He couldn't help but place a gentle kiss on the angle of your mouth which made you crinkle your nose and squeeze your eyes shut.

"Now can you give me the water bottles." Sam hoped you would approve. Truth is, there was no reason to say no. You nodded your head and Sam carefully took the empty water bottles in hope they wouldn't fall to the ground.

Three waterbottles fell on the ground while the other four Sam could successfully get a hold of.

"Seriously Sam, you need to stop with this whole stack of water bottles you place here!" You crouched down to grab the bottles since Sam couldn't.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. This is the last time promise."

You stood up handing Sam the remaining water bottles. "Yeah? Well I hope you mean it. Otherwise I'll just show Bucky and Steve the mess you make here like your some teenager still."

You noticed Sam's face went from a happy face to an immediate frown. You always loved reminding how much of an reputation the two of them had for Sam, well actually only Steve. Sam just didn't want Bucky to bully him.

"In fact I bet their bedrooms are clean, unlike ours."

"No, Y/N don't do that." Sam shook his head.

"Do what?" You questioned innocently with a grin while you knew exactly what Sam meant.

"Don't involve them when I make a mess. You always do that."

You placed your hands on your hips. "Well if you don't want me to involve them then just clean your mess. Easy as it sounds." You placed a quick peck on his cheek.

Sam refused you to leave. "No."

"No what?"

"No as in I want a real kiss." Sam loomed closer while you kept stepping away.

"That's a real kiss." You grinned.

"Okay then give me another kiss."

"And why should I do that?"

"Because you love me?" Sam offered.

"Nope." You teased.

Just as you started to walk away you heard the drop of all the water bottles as Sam catches op on you delicately turning you around by your waist placing a real kiss on your lips.

After a second or two the both of you pulled away fluttering your eyes back open.

Your eyes darted from Sam's eyes to the water bottles on the floor. "Yeah I'm not helping you with that again."

"Fine. Then no oreo milkshake for you." Sam crouched down to the floor trying to get a hold of all the water bottles again. You quickly crouched down with him because you wanted that oreo milkshake.

"Fine I'll help."

______________

Made by Glowyresults