Counting Rainbows

On a rainy day memories come to me, and in every raindrop, is you my memory- Kiki.

We are both tired and weary but we've been waiting for this moment since he said goodbye to me that night he logged in into the final stage of the game.

I still can't believe that he's here. Jin Woo stares at me wistfully and says, "it broke my heart when in dungeon I asked Seung Ho about you."

"What did he say?"

For seconds he chuckles and tells me that even though Seung Ho looked so relieved that they finally met, he punched Jin Woo for causing so much trouble.

"Jin Woo, she was always looking for you in the rain. She can sit for hours near the window when rains. I ask her what was she doing, and she answered, that she told the sky that she misses you, then it rained. Jin Woo, do you have any idea what you mean for my sister?"

Indeed, I sound so desperate, and crazy in love at the same time. Among my stillness when I sit quietly during the rain, was my pounding heart.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Seung Ho is fine, he's sleeping in his room, I think. A lot has happened, I haven't been able to fully catch up but from what they told me, you fainted when you waited for Seung Ho to get me."

"Did I?" I have no idea.

"You have met Jung Hee Joo, I assume? You were with her, and she rushed you into the hospital."

"Me? fainted? and when did you get out? How?"

It's 2 AM but I am so excited and so is he. We lay down on the bed and he tells me what happened. Seung Ho almost died there, he was shot by the archers but Jun Hee managed to kill all of their enemies. He earned a key to heaven, who was used by Emma to stab the bugs. Suddenly, a door to the secret dungeon popped up.

Jun Hee got inside and that's where he met Jin Woo. He was shocked, and so was Jin Woo. Seung Ho dragged himself in and told them.

"Jun Hee, you won. You are Master Of The Alhambra. Meet your preceder, Yoo Jin Woo."

Because Jun Hee has completed the quest, Jin Woo has been freed and the three logged out. The church was empty, and Seung Ho received a message from Hee Joo. That I fainted and she rushed me to the hospital.

She said that I woke up in the ER but still so weak. After examined by the doctor, I was cleared to go home and Hee Joo took me home. She waited until Seung Ho and Jin Woo arrived home.

It was an emotional moment for Hee Joo herself, but she said what she had to say. She thanked him for saving See Jo. Leaving our house past midnight, Jun Hee being a gentleman offered the young woman to accompany her on her way home. After all, Jun Hee needed a ride and coincidentally, he lived not far from Hee Joo's house.

He's a good man, and she's a good girl. Who knows? Learning from Jin Woo's and my own roller-coaster experiences, the best relationship starts as a friendship first.

In the morning, gathered in the dining room are Appa, Eomma, Seung Ho, and me. We have breakfast together like the old times when we still lived here with our parents.

Eomma cooks us more festive than usual. Not only rice, soup, meat, and a full array of side dishes, today's breakfast includes grilled short ribs (galbi), spicy seafood salad, bean sprout rice (kongnamul bab), spicy stewed fish, cold cucumber soup (oi naengguk), seasoned kelp, and radish strip kimchi (moo saengchae).

She says, "my children are here. My soon to be son in law is also here. This is a blessed day for us. Eat, eat more, Jin Ah! Jin Woo has come back. You have nothing more to worry about. I miss your smile, my daughter."