On a Dewy Night

author's note : hi readers! Thank you for keeping up with me! Sorry for the late response on the previous comments, I really appreciate your votes and comments for this story, and with this I also want to tell you that I've decided to prolong the story to bring Yoon Jin Ah to Memories of The Ahambra's timeline and spin some things there!

Anyway this chapter has an fmv made by @binthebear / sunshaines_ ( in Twitter) here's the link to look up ----- thank you girl!

https://twitter.com/sunshaines_/status/1314515724866514944?s=21

there's a mature sexual content in this chapter, so.. if you don't feel like into it, you know what to do, skip it!

thank you very much!

Andrea Sachs

--------------

I'm taken aback when he takes the shirt off and shows me his back muscles. I look away. Clueless. He can't be going to go THAT far right now, can he? We're going to watch the baseball..oh wait. Jin Woo picks up his Doosan Bears jersey tee and put it on.

His voice draws my attention back, "let me change my shoes, and we're good to go. To your house."

"Yes, please," I awkwardly nod to him and follow his lead out.

Inside the car on our way to my house, we both get more silence than before. My mind keeps taking me back to his wedding picture with his first wife.

Why, why he still has it in his drawer? It is not properly kept in a frame or photo album, yet he has married another woman but there isn't any picture of her back in his room. At least, a wife deserves a small picture on his husband's desk, doesn't she?

But at least, behind his questionable history as a man who's married twice and about to divorce twice, I know that he is capable to love someone, his first wife. Is he capable to find some peace, move on, and start a new relationship with someone new?

Reaching down my house, he follows me up to my apartment but still, he doesn't talk as much as usual. I leave him to change in my room. Picking a white-blue tee and navy pants that match his outfit and the Doosan Bears' uniform. Rearrange the contents of my bag, and change it to a small sling bag that more convenient to wear in a crowd.

I find him looking at our hanging family pictures on the wall. He chuckles and turns to me, saying, "you're a cute baby."

I grin, "how can you be so sure that's me, not Seung Ho?"

"There's only you and Seung Ho. Kinda impossible your mother will put a ribbon on his head like that. What a warm and nice family you have."

"Warm? I'm not so sure about that, wait until you know me better," I chuckle, but then something reminds me to stop. "Forget that, you'll go in three days."

"Is something bothering you, that I'll go in three days?"

"You'll go to Spain, it's far away from here. From what you have told me before, seems like you're always away for months, so just forget about knowing me better. I'm about to move out anyway."

Did I just make it too obvious, that I'm hoping for more from him?

"I just don't want any misunderstanding between us later?" He softly says.

"Was that happened between you and your wife?"

He nods, "quite much. I like us, you and me over these last three days, but I wouldn't write a check that I couldn't cash. I have nothing to offer but I can't pretend that I don't want anything more."