You, Me, and a Rainy Afternoon

How I wish that we can stay here together. Once again, Yoo Jin Woo is doing this to me, making sweet memories of us here, while I'm doing here is getting away from my old life, turning a new page, and start over. Aware that there is no clear hope from us, that he will leave South Korea tomorrow, and yet I let him fills my heart here.

"For what? another broken heart? No.." I shake my head, bitterly smiling at him.

"You talk like I wouldn't come back like I can't come back," he furrows.

"Would you?" my voice turns hoarse, reflecting how I feel agitated and insecure.

"I have two reasons to come back. First, I have a company to run here," he runs his finger through my hair.

"And?" I crease an eyebrow.

"Second, I'd be more motivated if I know that my girlfriend will be waiting for me," he kisses my temple.

Heavy rain has been pouring down since we arrive here. Under the grey-toned sky and chill windy weather, nothing can beat the comfort of cuddling on the bed, seeking warmth within our loved ones. Love? Isn't that too soon? But if it ain't love then what it is?

I snuggle closer and bury my face on his neck. "You haven't even had your divorce paper finalized, Jin-Woo. Yet what we're doing here," the last sentence, I'm speaking to myself.

"I can see there will be more coming," he chuckles. I push his chest away and he grins at me, "rollover, baby."

He leaves more and more memories that would be impossible to forget. As I lose myself in the haze of bliss Jin Woo has been taking me in, again and again, I try my best to keep my eyes open, embroidering everything about him. How he grunts between my moan and sigh. How his brows furrow as he gets closer to the peak. His partly opened lips where my name escapes, and how once in a while his tongue sticking out to lick his lips, as I am a feast. His feast.

Wrapping him in, I feel him getting impossibly intense. It feels so good, so good that it almost hurt. Once again he claims my lips and squeezes his eyes shut, before everything goes silent and blind, replaces by the sudden warmth he gives me inside.

"Don't..please, stay still.." I pull him closer to me, bury my face on his neck, and circle both my arms around his sweaty back. Trying to stop him from pulling out soon after he filled me in the way I can never forget.

"Yoon Jin Ah," he whispers.

"How long are you going to be away?" I hear my voice sounds hoarse.

"Is that important to you? You just rejected me twenty minutes ago."

"You can't just ask me today and leave me tomorrow. Yesterday at my house you told me that you wouldn't write a check you can't cash. What are you trying to do, Yoo Jin Woo?"

"I know your ex is here in Korea," he pulls off and lays down beside me.

"You think that I would hook up with him, don't you?" I pull up the blanket to cover my body and turn aside to face him.

"You tell me. Should I be worried?"

"Why would you be worried? You're the one who told me that you don't want any misunderstanding?"

"I said that before dinner didn't I? Not after what we had in my car. I don't share my woman, Jin Ah. Don't tell me that you're not mine, "

"Are you mine?"

"If you want to have me," he creases an eyebrow and plants a chaste kiss on my lips.

How much I want to have him if the situation were different. He's the man I want, may not the perfect one, but what's so perfect? I'm not in my 20s anymore who dare to dream of fairytale love. I just want to settle down in a new place, and maybe with someone new. Right now, I only want him, but I can't even picture us together.