Chapter 14- i was right

Emily's pov

Beep beep beep

I threw my alarm clock to the other side of my room and hid under the covers, why does school exist?!

"Wake up Emily!!" my mum shouted from downstairs. I felt weak and broken. I just want to go away and never come back. "EMILY!!!" Mum yelled.

Once again I ignored her and snuggled under the covers. My door slam shut and I heard heavy footsteps coming towards me.

My duvet got pulled off me, my mum yanked my hair and threw my off the bed. "why the hell are you ignoring me?!" she screamed in my face.

I looked in to her eyes and kept my mouth shut. "Answer me!" she shouted and slapped me. Tears streamed down my cheeks and my bead was banging.

"i-i don't feel well." I sobbed. "ohhhhh you don't feel well?" my mum said in a baby voice, "do you want me to take you to the doctors is that it?" I didn't answer her, I just got up and grabbed some clothes.

"Go get changed you cow!" my mum said and went out of my room. I slid down the wall and hugged a picture if my dad.

"why is she doing this?" I asked myself, "what's wrong with me? Why does everyone hate me?" I went to the bathroom and got my blade out.

I slit my wrists and watched as the blood dripped to the floor. "Be quick!!" Mum shouted.

I cleaned my wrists and quickly got changed. I wore a baggy sweater with jeans to cover up my bruises and scars.

On my way to school, I was thinking about Frank. I wonder if everything he said was true. Frank cannot like me! I'm ugly and fat, everyone hates me.

He did say that he wanted one chance. Shall I give it him? Well I'll just have to see what happens today.

When I got to school everyone was pointing and laughing at me. I guess they saw the Facebook recording.

I put my head down and tried to ignore everyone, while I was putting my books in my locker, someone slammed it shut; making me jump.

"oh if it isn't the nerd!" Conor said as he pushed me on to the floor. "you're so damn ugly even your mum hates you!" he laughed.

A crowd was forming around us and I could see Frank looking at me with sympathy?

James came and kicked me in my stomach. I screamed and crouched over. "l-leave me alone." I whispered.

"it speaks, it speaks what a miracle!" Conor said. He came close to me and said, "and why would we leave you alone?"

In stead of saying anything, I spat on his face. He went back and shouted, "you b*tch!"

Frank came forward and held his hand out. I guess he really has changed. I smiled and was about to grab his hand when he slapped me!

I banged my head on the lockers and was bleeding. I looked up to see Frank coming towards me, he kicked me and punched me over and over.

What the hell?! When he finally stopped I looked up at him and said, "why? I thought you changed."

He burst out laughing and said out loud, "why would I change?"

"you...you said you liked me." I said quietly.

This time he laughed harder along with James and Conor. Frank said, "why the hell would I like someone like you?! Have you seen yourself in the mirror lately?

"but you came to my house-" I started but Frank interrupted me. "More like you came to my house!! I was at my house with Conor and James and then that cones abd knocks on my door." he said that with so much disgust and hatred.

"when I opened the door, she hugged me! She was asking me to help her because her secret was out. I said why is she coming to me and she said that she loves me! How pathetic!! She confessed to me that she killed her dad and she didn't want anyone to know." he pointed at me and said, "this thing here is a murderer, she killed her dad, I suggest we teach her a lesson." Frank, Conor and James backed up. Everyone in the crowd circled close around me and stared kicking and punching me.

I sat there, helpless. I was crying heavily while everyone else was laughing. How could they be so heartless? 

My ex best friend, Lucy, was hitting ne the most. I never thought she'd be like this. She punched me really hard and darkness took over me...

Frank's pov

She lay there, helpless as everyone was beating the life out of her. What's wrong with me?! I just embarrassed the girl I love and I'm watching everyone hurt her. I wish I had the guts to help her...

*******************************************************

Hey guys x
I know it's been ages since I've updated and I'm sorry about that but I've been really busy lately.
I just want to say a massive thank you you to all my followers for being really supportive
Btw I'm writing this on my phone so I'm sorry if there are many spelling or punctuation mistakes
-Tammy :)