Chapter 13- forgive me

I came back from the hospital a few hours ago and now I'm sitting on my couch waiting for eastenders!

I couldn't get the words that Frank said out of my head...

I love you...

This has to be a prank! He cannot love me! He beats me up and he always tells me to go die.

Is it true? No it can't be! I'm so confused right now! All these thoughts have driven me insane!

Knock knock

Who's here at this time? I got up and looked through the little spy hole on the front door. What the?! Frank was standing there with a bouquet in his arms???

I opened the door and allowed him to enter. "what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see you, look, I know that I haven't been the nicest person to you and I am really sorry for that but what I said at the hospital was all true. I really do love you Emily and I truly am sorry for all the things that I've done to you. I know that I've been a complete jerk to you but the only reason I bully you is because of my feelings towards you. You know that I am the bad boy of the school and I can't ruin my reputation. I've never been in love before so I guess I was just scared to get rejected. All I'm asking is for one chance to prove to you that what I'm saying is true...please forgive me Emily?" after his long speech, I was flabbergasted! Is this really true?!

"I can't forgive you Frank, I'm sorry," I said, "sorry is not enough. Sometimes you actually have to change."

"I know that Emily and trust me I will! Just give me a chance please." he was literally begging me to forgive him! What do I do?

"Everyone deserves a second chance." I said and slightly smiled. His frown broke in to a gigantic smile and his eyes showed happiness. He jumped up and hugged me.

"thank you so much Em, I will not let you down!" he said and spun me around. "I hope not." I muttered. Frank let me down and got his phone out.

"Can I have your number?" he asked.

"sure." I said and gave it him.

"I'm really sorry Em but I have to go now." Frank said and picked up the bouquet, "these are for you," he said and kissed my cheek. "goodnight" and with that he left.

What just happened?!! Did I really just give my bully a chance to prove himself? Yes. Hmmmm I guess people can change.

I went to sleep that night with a smile on my face, I was really happy that I forgave Frank. It was the right thing to do...wasn't it???

Franks pov

I can't believe she gave me a chance! Wow! I am going to prove myself to her and get her to love me back.

Knock knock

I'm now at Conor's house and I told James to meet us here. If I want to change, I guess I have to tell these guys first.

"come in!" Conor shouted from the inside. I went in and saw that James was already there.

"so what's the emergency?" Conor asked. "I'mInLoveWithEmilyAnneBattersfield" I said really fast. The guts just stared at me before they both burst out laughing.

"Nice one dude!" Conor said while crutching his stomach. "it's not a joke!" I almost shouted.

James and Conor both stopped laughing and looked at me. "are you serious?" James said.

"yeah."

"what the f*ck man!" Conor shouted, "she's a geek and we bully her!"

"well we're not gonna bully her again!" I raised my voice, anger raising in me.

"nah man if you love that chick you're out!" James said.

"what?! I'm not going anywhere!" I shouted. "look you wither choose her or us, which?" Conor said.

I didn't know what to do. I love Emily but Conor and James were like my own brothers! I guess I've gotta choose them.

"you guys." I said quietly and sat down.

"thats right my man!" James said and patted my back, "get her outta your head!"

If only I could...

*******************************************************

Hey guys x

I'm really sorry if this chapter sucks. I had this all written but me being stupid forgot to save it and all of it deleted :( I had to rewrite it all and I forgot some bits.
Anyway I hope you liked it.

Vote and comment :D

-Tammy