Chapter 15- I love you

"is she dead?" I heard a voice say.

"oh no don't be silly, she's just unconscious." another voice said.

"but she's not moving."

"she'll wake up soon don't worry."

I blinked a few times to see where I was and what was happening. I saw a nurse and...Frank? What the hell?!

"she's awake!" the nurse said and ran to my side, "hello Emily, how are you feeling?"

I tried to get up but I was in too much pain. The nurse helped me sit up while I answered, "my body's aching."

I looked at Frank and he smiled at me. He came over to the bed and said to the nurse, "can you give us a minute?"

"sure." she replied and left the room.

Once the door shut, Frank scratched the back of his head and sat down on a chair.

"Hi." he said. Seriously? After what he's done this is what he says?! "why are you here?" I asked looking away from him. I few tears left my eyes but I quickly wiped them away.

"i-i like yo-" he started but I interrupted him. "no! Stop saying that! You have me like everyone else! If you really liked me you wouldn't have done what you did at school!!" i don't know where the confidence was coming from but I'm loving it!!

"I'm so-"

"SHUT UP!!"

Frank's pov

"SHUT UP!!" she shouted with so much hatred in her voice, "don't even bother apologising! You don't mean it."

"yes I d-"

"No you don't!!" she keeps interrupting me and it's getting on my nerves.

"let me ex-"

"NO!!" she bawled. Okay that does it.

"Shut the f*uck up!! Just coz I admitted that I like you doesn't give you the right to answer me back!!" i yelled at her.

"no! You shut up!!" she yelled back, "you don't know how it feels like to have everyone hate you and beat you up everyday!!" tears built up in her eyes and I felt sorry for her.

"I don't hate you." I said quietly. I went to reach out to her but she quickly grabbed a glass off the cupboard next to her and she threw it at my head!

I stumbled back but managed to regain my balance on time. She was about to make a run for it.

I ran and grabbed her by the arm, I covered her mouth before she could scream.

I punched her over and over. She crouched down in pain. I couldn't control myself. It was like I was trapped in my own body. I kicked her, I pulled her hair and made her face me.

Blood was covering her face and she was shaking like mad.

"p-p-please d-dont hurt me." she whimpered. "where's your confidence gone now eh?" I smirked at her.

I punched her again and again.

Emily's pov

When he finally finished beating me up he ran out of the room. I was frozen. I couldn't move. No one came to help me. I lay there for what felt like hours waiting for someone to come but they never did.

I looked around the room for the emergency button when I saw something flew through the window. I forced myself to crawl closer to it.

It was a knife and a note.

Kill yourself b*tch no one wants you to live.

-Lucy

I cried and cried, the tears wouldn't stop. Maybe everyone's life would be easier without me. Everyone hates me so what's the point in living? No one cares enough to stay.

I grabbed the knife and placed the point on my chest.

"I'm coming dad..." I whispered before stabbing myself.

Emily's mum's pov

I just got back from Susan's house. She's such a good friend! It's her birthday next week and I'm thinking of throwing a surprise party.

My phone starting ringing, interrupting my thoughts. "hello? Is this Mrs Battersfield?" a voice said.

"yes and I'm a miss." I said rudely.

"I'm calling from the hospital, we have terrible news...your daughter Emily has committed suicide." what? This can't be true. My Emily would never do that! I dropped the phone and ran to my car.

Once I reached the hospital, a doctor took me to a room where he says that Emily was. I looked in and was very shocked at the state of her.

"No!!" i screamed and ran to her side. I kissed her and cried endlessly. "I'm so sorry baby. I've hurt you so much!!" i apologised over and over but it was too late. Shes really gone.

Frank's pov

I ran out of the hospital. What the hell was wrong with me?! I kicked my car and punched the window. The alarm went off but I couldn't care less. I continued to destroy it.

I just beat the girl I love up again. She's in hospital, she's in so much pain but I continued to hot her! What happened to me? I didn't know what I was doing.

I had to fix this. I ran back inside. When I got to Emily's room there was doctors everywhere. Blood was on some of them as they were lifting someones body. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Emily's mum.

She was crying as she said, "she...she's dead. Emily's dead."

No! This can't be true!! I pushed her away and went inside the room where Emily was.

She lay there. Lifeless. Her skin was pale and she was covered in bruises and blood. She's really dead. I felt weak and dizzy. I held Emily's hand. She was freezing.

"I love you.." I said and kissed her.

*******************************************************

Vote and comment xx

-Tammy (: