Chapter 12- it can't be true!

I fell to the ground and my vision became blurry. I looked around but I became even more dizzy, I tried to get up but I fell back down and darkness took over me....

"will she be ok?" I heard a voice say. I tried moving but my body was in too much pain.

"I dont know, she banged her head really hard." I heard another voice say. I blinked a few times and saw that I was in a hospital and the two people was a doctor and... Frank!

What the hell was he doing here?

"Achooooo!"

"she's awake!" Frank said.

***(3 hours ago)***

Frank's pov

"Yo wassup man?" Conor said as he came towards me. "Did you hear that video on Facebook?" what video? "no why what's it about?" I asked.

"Lucy recorded her whole conversation with Emily and posted it! Turns out that Emily gets beaten up by her mum and it's her fault that her dad died!!" Conor said before laughing.

"It's not f*cking funny!!" I shouted before running off in the direction of Emily's house.

She doesn't deserve any of this! She's beautiful and she's just amazing! I am in love with her but I can't let it ruin my reputation! That's why I bully her, I thought that I'll soon forget about her but that's not helping!

I finally got to her house, I was about to knock but the wind blew the door open for me. I entered her house and saw Emily lying on the ground. "Emily?!" I shouted and ran to her, I called an ambulance and just hoped that she would be ok...

***present time***

Emily's pov

"she's awake!" Frank said. The doctor smiled at me and came by my side. "how are you feeling Miss Battersfield?"

"I-I'm fine." I said quietly.

What was Frank doing here?

"Oh this young man is the one who called the ambulance." the doctor said.

What? Oh did I say that aloud?

"yes, yes you did." the doctor chuckled.

I'm pretty sure my cheeks were flaming red by now. "I'm just gonna go and get you some forms to fill out and them you can leave." the doctor said and walked out of the room.

"so..." Frank said.

"what are you doing here?" I blurted out.

"wow not even a thank you."

"thanks" I mumbled, "now why are you here?"

"well I was walking passed your house, the wind blew your door open and I saw you lying on the floor. So I got you here." he said.

"But why? You hate me." I said.

"I'm not completely heartless Em."

"Er yeh you are!" I shouted back.

"what makes you say that princess?" he smirked.

"well let's see, you beat the crap out of me literally everyday, you make fun out of me and call me names so yeah you are completely heartless you jerks so why the hell are you here?" I don't know where the confidence came from but I mentally praise myself.

The next 3 words that came out of Franks mouth left me gobsmacked.

"I love you..." and he turned around and went out of the room.

I love you...I love you...I love you...

No! This can't be true! It's all a lie!!!

*********************************************************

Hey guys :)

I know that it's been ages since I last updated and I'm really sorry for that but I've been really busy lately. I will try to update again soon.

Vote and comment

-Tammy