chapter 3- meeting the bad boy

*Edited- 18/03/16*

***

Frank.

Frank was stood on my doorstep, he looked completely different to how he looked earlier, he was wearing a black suit with a white short and baby blue tie, he also had his hair gelled up and he had taken his lip ring out.

I didn't realise I was staring until the lady next to Frank said, "Don't you know it's not nice to stare?!" I looked at her and I realise that she was my mum's friend. She was definitely not what I had expected, she was wearing booty shorts with a top that looked like she was going to explode any second.

"First my son and now me!" She snapped me out of my thoughts. "I know that we are great looking but can you stop staring at us?!?!" she whisper/yelled at me.

"I-I'm sorry." I said and looked down. Franks mum shoved past me and hugged my mum, I turned around and moved aside so that Frank could enter.

At dinner, my mum and Franks mum were just talking about when they were younger while me and Frank ate silently. I was sat next to Frank with our mum's opposite us. I felt a pinch on my thigh and I yelped, I turned to see Frank smirking, "What the hell was that for?!" I shouted at Frank. That was a big mistake because his eyes were full of anger.

He came really close to me and slowly said, "D you f***ing dare talk to me like that." I was so scared right now, why did I have to say that?! Stupid me.

"Honey, me and Susan are going to go upstairs to catch up on some stuff, keep Frank company!" My mum said and then she walked up stairs with Susan.

I got up and put our plates into the dishwasher. "Arghhh!!" I screamed as someone yanked me by my arm and slammed me against the wall. "Ow!" I said and rubbed my arm.

"Awe, did little Emmy Wemmy hurt herself?" Frank said in a baby voice. He gave me a death glare and said to say sorry for speaking to him like that and of course I did apologise as I was scared to death.

Then he said, "Sorry isn't good enough, no one talks to me like that!" He punched my stomach and I fell to the floor screaming in pain. I couldn't believe what was happening, what I said wasn't even mean!

"You f***ing ba****d!!!" I yelled, "What the f*** is your problem?!" right now Frank and I were ranging with fury, he grabbed my hair and pulled me up so I was looking at him.

"You don't know who you're messing with!" he yelled, "I will make your life a living hell at school!!! And if you dare tell your mum what just happened, you will wish you were never born!" And with that he walked out of my house shouting, "Mom I'm going home!!" and not long after, his mother followed him.

I went straight to sleep after they left and I didn't say a word to my mum.

What have I gotten myself into? I really need I learn to keep my mouth shut.

**********************************************************

Please vote and comment on how I can improve this :)