Chapter 10- living hell part 2

"why is she here?" I heard a voice say.
"she needs to learn some respect!" I recognised that voice fromm somewhere..
I opened my eyes a bit and saw Frank talking to Josh I think his name was.
"B-"
Achooooo! Oh great why did I have to sneeze now?!

"finally your awake!" Frank said. I was about to say what happened but I had tape on my mouth. I looked around and the memories flooded in.

They kidnapped me!!

"hellllloooooo?" said Josh as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. "I'm going to take the tape off your mouth but if you make a sound you'll get another beating." Josh threatened.

He ripped the tape off my mouth and it hurt so bad!!!! "w-whh-what do y-ou wan-want from m-me?" I stammered and winced in pain.

"oh honey you need to learn to not talk back to my boy Frank." he smiled.

"your boy?"

"yep he's my nephew." wow!

"Josh let me talk to her." said Frank as he sat in front of me. Without saying anything, Josh got up and left.

I looked at Frank straight in the eyes and I was beyond scared! His eyes were bloody red and veins were popping out of his forehead.

"so have you learned your lesson?" Frank said quite harshly. "Y-yes." I said.

"good." he got up and untied my arms and legs.

"you better not tell anyone about this!" he shouted. "if you do you know what will happen." I nodded and went towards the door.

"wait I'll drop you off, you probably don't know where we are." Frank said as he put on his jacket on.

Wait what?! Does he actually care about me? Does he regret what happened?

"I DONT FU**ING CARE ABOUT YOU!!! I WISH YOU WOULD JUAT GO AND KILL YOURSELF!!" Frank shouted with so much hatred in his voice and eyes. "get in the car."

The car ride was silent the whole way. When we got to my house I mumbled a thank you and got out of the car straight away.

I slammed the door shut and a few tears escaped my eyes. "where the hell have you been?!" my mum shouted as she switched the lights on.

"erm..." I didn't know what to say! 

"where?!" she shouted getting more impatient. "I forgot to hug my friend goodnight so I went to her house and hugged her goodnight." I said really fast.

What the hell was that?! I mentally face palmed myself. Was that really the best I can come up with???

"was that really the best you can come up with?" she said. Hey I just said that! Wow that's freaky. "why are you smiling?!" my mum shouted. Oops.

"where the hell were you?!" she yelled.

"N-nowhe-" before I could finish, my mum slapped me! I fell to the ground yet again and screamed in pain.

My mum didn't say another word, she just left the room.

My body was in a much pain, I couldn't move, it felt like my body had just given up on me. Every part of me felt like it was crying for help. Why was this happening to me?! Again the thought of me killing myself came to my head...should I? I need my blade!

I felt like death but I managed to get to the bathroom and get my blade out. The cool, sharp edge touched my skin and slit it. The blood came streaming out and covered my clothes but I couldn't care less at this moment.

After a few minutes, I dropped the blade and cleaned the blood.I feel better now. I've took the anger out. I looked at my wrist and read what it said...

"b*tch"

"ugly"

"worthless"

"death"

"hate"

"go die"

"hell"

All these words have been said to me repeatedly. What have I done to deserve this living hell? Could this night get any worse?!

BANG BANG BANG

"Open the door Emily, I left you for a while and you just dissappear!" my mum shouted. I obeyed her and quickly opened the door. Standing there was my mother with Susan... They both had belts in their hands..."well this will be fun!" Susan said as she whipped me.

I guess this night could get worse after all!

**********************************************************

Hey guys! :)

So what do you think about Susan???

-vote and comment