Chapter 2- shopping

Picture of Conor at the side
*Edited- 18/03/16*

***

Beep beep beep

I groaned and slammed my hand over my alarm clock. Smash! Oh great, that's the 4th alarm clock I've broken this week! My mums going to kill me.

"Emily, wake up!" My mum yelled up the stairs. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and had a very cold shower. Yes I said cold, you may find me weird but I love cold showers.

"Emily hurry up!" Now my mum was getting on my nerves!

"I'M COMING CALM DOWN WOMAN!"

"DON'T YOU YELL AT ME YOUNG LADY!!" She screamed back.

I threw on a random top with leggings and black uggs, who cares about appearance anyway?

As I was going down the stairs, I tripped over my mum's shoe and rolled down the stairs- managing to bang my head on each blooming step.

"Oh my god Em, why do you have to be so clumsy?!'' My mum said as she ran over to me, "Are you ok sweetie?"

"Yes I'm fine," I stood up and brushed my pants with my hands, "Wait I tripped over your shoes!"

"Well you should watch where you're going!" She said and went back into the kitchen. And she shouts at me for leaving my shoes around. *sigh*

When we got to the mall, my mum ran into a shop while I waited outside for her. I was never really much of a shopper, I detest it.

I sat on a bench next to a girl that looked about my age. Time to start making friends, she looks nice enough.

"Hi," I politely said to the girl, "I'm Emily, what's your name?"

The poor girl looked terrified, she was shaking like mad as she turned to look at me. "I-I'm L-L-lucy." she stammered.

"Nice to meet you Lucy, how old are you? If you don't mind me asking." I asked.

"N-no course I don't, I'm 15, what a-about you?" she asked.

"I'm 15 too!!" I said happily.

Lucy smiled at me but then she began shaking again and she was starting and something or someone behind me. Her eyes went wide with fear and her mouth made an 'O' shape.

"What is it Lucy?" I asked her, "why are you shaking?"

Lucy didn't say anything, instead she picked her hand up and pointed behind me. I turned around and saw 3 boys coming, they were all wearing black clothes with black leather jackets and black boots.

"Who are they?" I asked Lucy, but she didn't answer. A few tears left her eyes and she started to panic. "L-"

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" One of the boys interrupted.

"Wassup Lucy?" he said and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

Lucy flinched and looked down straight away. "Ello, ello, who do we have here?" Another guy asked as he put his arm around my waist. "What's your name beautiful? "

"E-emily."

"Are you new here? " he asked, "I haven't seen you around before."

"Y-yes, I'm new." I stammered, oh god I must sound like an idiot!

"Nice to meet you Emily, I'm Conor, this is James," he pointed to the guy with his arm around Lucy, "and this is Frank." He pointed to the guy behind me.

"It is nice to meet you all." I smiled, they didn't seem bad I don't understand why Lucy looks so scared.

"You too," said Conor, ''what school are you going to?"

"Eastville high." I said.

"Really?" said James, "we go there too! See you at school Em." And with that, the 3 boys walked away.

"What was that about? " I asked Lucy. She still looked frightened.

"Emily, you don't know them. They are bad people, please don't talk to them anymore." said Lucy still slightly shaking.

"What do you mean?"

"They're the school bad boys, they sell  drugs and they mess with girls." I was shocked when I heard this, they definitely did not look or sound like those type if guys- well apart from that Frank guy.

"What? Are you sure?" I still wasn't get convinced.

"I've gotta go home now, but I'll see you at school." Lucy said as she walked away. Before I could stop her my mum came running towards me.

"Emily we need to go home quick!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the car.

"What's wrong mum?" I asked, she looked really panicked.

"Remember I told you that I have a friend that lives here?"

"Yes...."

"She gave me a call and said that shes coming over for dinner! Arghhh I can't wait! I haven't seen her for ages!!"she said really loud.

"Mom, quit acting like a teenage girl!"

"Oh shush," she chuckled, "and she's got a son....." she said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Ew no mum!"

When we finally got home, my mum forced me to wear a jazzy dress with massive heals. I was wearing a ton of makeup and my hair was sticky in hair spray- basically I look like a stripper.

"Mom I look stupid! " I whined.

"Oh don't be silly sweet you look gorgeous! That boy won't be able to take his eyes off you!!" She giggled.

Ding dong ding dong ding dong

"Get the door Em!!" She pushed me towards the door as she slipped on some shoes. I opened the door to see a very familiar face..

*********************************************************

Who could the mysterious person be?

-Tammy xxx