Chapter 9- living hell part 1

She told him! She had no right! What the hell is her problem?! How could she?! Wh-

"miss. Battersfield!" I jolted up and realised that I was still in class! "er....yes?" I said quietly.

"can you answer my question please?" Mr. Summers asked impatiently.

What was the question?!
Why did I doze off?!
Stupid Emily, stupid Emily, stupid Emily, stu-

"Miss. Battersfield!!!" Mr. Summers shouted. "er...I-i" I stuttered.

Briiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg

I jumped up and sprinted out of the class. "saved by the bell!" I said happily. I was walking down the hallway to my locker and I realise that people were laughing at me?

I shrugged it off and got my books out of my locker. "Emily!" shouted Lucy as she ran to me. "hey do you know why people are laughing at me?" I asked her looking around.

Lucy put her hand in her bag and got a mirror out? She told me to look at it. I did and let me tell you, the person I saw in the mirror looked like a total zombie!

I slammed my locker shut and ran to the girls bathroom with Lucy on my heals.

I slid down the walls with tears streaming down my face. Lucy say next to me and said soothing words to me.

"why does everybody hate me so much?" I asked, "what have I done wrong? Should I kill myself? I think that would be a good idea... everyone will be happy then."

"oh Emily, no one hates you!" Lucy said in comforting voice. "YES THEY DO!!" I snapped. I held my knees to my chest and said, "everyone does."

"I don't." Lucy said, "I hate seeing you like this Emily!"

Briiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg

"come on let's get you cleaned up." Lucy said and helped me up. "go to class Lucy, I dint want you to be late because of me."

"B-"

"just go" I said, Lucy slowly nodded her head and exited the toilets.

I went over to the mirror and began to fix my appearance.

I had spit balls in my hair.

My eyes were red.

I had sticky notes all over me.

And worst of all, my forehead had 'LOSER' written on it with a black marker I think.

I got rid of all the spit balls in my hair and made it look ok. I scrubbed and scrubbed my forehead so that the back ink comes off but it wouldn't go!

I put some hand wash on my forehead and began scrubbing again. No matter what, this had to go!

About 5 minutes later, the marker had gone but my forehead was all read and it had a few scratches on. I fixed my clothes and put cold water on my forehead. 

Briiiiiiiiiinnnnngggggg

Oh great! I've been in here trying to fix myself for a whole lesson!! I quickly grabbed my bag and went back into the halls. I was so close to my locked when BANG!! I fell straight on to the floor and banged my head on something.

I got up and looked around to see everyone laughing at me yet again. "why did you get up? That's where you belong!" I turned around to see Frank.

"why did you trip me?!" I shouted. Everyone stopped laughing in an instant and stared at me. It was so silent that we could her a pin drop.

Frank came closer to me and pushes me back onto the floor. "I told you not to talk to me like that!" he spoke as he bent down.

"you should've listened to me!" he said. Frank pulled my hair and dragged me along the floor. People moved out of the way and made a path for us.

"Let me go you idiot!" I shouted. But that didn't stop him! He pulled my hair even harder and walked faster down the corridor.

By now he was dragging me across the fields and I was getting grass all over me!

What felt like hours later, Frank let go of my hair and let me falk to the ground with a thud. I looked around and realises that we were in some sort of shed.

"what the hell was that for?!" I yelled at him as I combed my hair with my fingers. "I see you still haven't learned your lesson." he said.

Frank came so close to me that I could feel his hit breath on my face. I looked straight in to my eyes and say, "you make a big mistake."

He lifted me up and put me down on a box? He put tape over my mouth and tied my hands and legs up.

Was he going to kidnap me?

"JOSH" Frank shouted. After a few seconds, a man came in to the shed and got a big bag with him. Josh sat down and Frank backed up.

What the hell was happening??

Josh came closer to me and whispered in my ear, "you've done the wrong thing messing with my boy." Josh picked his hand up and hit me over and over until darkness was all I saw....

*********************************************************