chapter 9 ( ⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⌢⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀)

Boom. Author chan is back. sorry to keep my demon Slayers waiting . Now enjoy le story

•( Y/n's Pov )•

WHAAAA! My face was so red , I could barely even face Zenitsu , I pushed him off and ran back into the love estate.

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov ⚡

Did ( y/n ) just run away from me? " WAIT ( Y/N ) ?!?! " I shouted but she seem to continue running away , not listening to what I said.

•( Y/n's Pov )•

Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh , I was running until I bumped into Shinobu who was teasing Giyuu , " ara ara ( y/n ) , why are you here? I thought at this timing you must be training with Mitsuri? " Shinobu asked. " Uh..i.uh... I NEEDED TO GO TO THE TOILET " I shouted not knowing with a better reason to come up with. Shinobu wasn't expecting that but she nodded and said " the toliet is just behind us ( y/n ) " " thank you " I quickly uttered out and ran inside the toliet cubicle and was dying of embarrassment.

* Just skip to the night where they are in their sleeping clothes *

Sigh....tonight is going to be cringy , Zenitsu came into the room but immediately after entering , the first person he jump to was Winter. " Oof Zenitsu- HAHAHHAH ZENITSU STOP PLEASE- " Winter laughed as Zenitsu started tickling her. I watched annoyed and in disbelief , you always came to me first. Why is it her? I looked on with annoyance until Tanjiro asked me if anything was wrong as he could smell my agitated scent. " Ah. Tanjiro it's nothing. I was just thinking of something else " Tanjiro nodded his head and continued to pet Nezuko's head. Zenitsu eventually stopped but ended up in a really embarrassing position with Winter , cause them both to become as red as rengoku's hair .

( The tention. Dun dun dun )

Inosuke grumbled and said " I don't want to see this couple , Kamaboko gompachiro , come and take food with me. " Inosuke then proceeded to drag Tanjiro out in an adventure to search for food. Leaving Me , Zenitsu, Nezuko and Winter. I look at Nezuko but she had already gone back into her box , she must be sleeping already. Zenitsu and Winter quickly sat up and buried their faces in pillows. " I'm going outside for fresh air , peace out extras. " I growled and left.

[ Hey my Demon Slayers , how was this story? Tell me on parts to improve , please stay safe , wash your hands and have a good day ( ◜‿◝ )♡ word count is 408 words ]