Chapter 7 (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

[ I Apologize in advance if the characters don't really act like the original Canon characters , for me it's really hard to get them into their characters so please bear with me I feel like dying , wahhhggggg ]

*After they spilt up and now you and Zenitsu are at the wind hashira's estate *

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

Aye..........I'm done . No eyebrows finna kill us because of the time I was Soo nasty or something to him. " OI " Sanemi's voice was really loud and I feel like my eardrums were gonna pop. " PAY ATTENTION ( Y/N ) . " Sanemi shouted as he ran forward " Wind breathing , second form , claws purifying wind! " , I immediately jumped out of the way and I felt a bit of blood trickling down my forehead. " Heavenly breathing , first form , rain of the light Arrows. " My katana shifted into a bow ( that was made out of the same material as my katana ) Sanemi eyes widened as my katana shifted into a bow , he had never seen anything like that along with Zenitsu that jaw dropped. I fired an arrow made out of light at Sanemi . But the wind hashira wasn't stunned for long , he dodged my arrow and was laughing at me. " HAHAHHA, HOW IS THAT GOING TO KILL A DEMON AND MUCH LESS HURT A PILLAR ?!? " " Pfft. I rather you look up before you open your mouth. " I pushed Zenitsu away from the spot that was just behind Sanemi. Sanemi looked up and thousands of arrows were directed at him and frozen in mid air , I closed my fist and all the arrows that were as fast as light and made out of light were flying in high speed at Sanemi. " I jumped back as Sanemi was trying to dodge all the arrows and his sword almost got me.

🌪️ Sanemi's Pov 🌪️

What the fuck!! Where do all these arrows come from?!?!!! Fuck. I was dodging all those arrows and one caught me in the arm , making me bleed .

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

Yes! The arrow shot his arm , bleh. Serves him right !
( I love Sanemi a lot please don't mistake me as hating him!!!! )
" Breath of the wind , fifth form , winter Gale !!!!! " Sanemi shouted , the winter Gale struck at a spiral shape , making it impossible to escape that small space , it gave me some scratches and bruises. Lucky he was using a wooden sword.....
( And for your information the reader and Zenitsu is using a real katana , while Sanemi is using a wooden katana ) 
Zenitsu has been real quiet- I turned to look behind , Zenitsu was cowering behind a big stone . * Sigh *

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov ⚡

Oh...I SHOULDN'T LEAVE (Y/N) , SHE SAVED ME. I quickly scrambled out but I immediately passed out.

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

Oh.My.God. As much as I like Zenitsu , WHY DID HE  HAVE TO FAINT LIKE RIGHT NOW. Oh wait- I should make way. I know what's happening. I quickly jumped back  . " WHAT ? SCARED ?!? " Sanemi shouted at me. I stayed silent. Anytime now.......... " Lighting breathing , first form , thunderclap and Flash " Zenitsu immediately went into his stance. " Shichick " the sound of a sword being sheathed. " What? " Sanemi eyes widened as his wooden sword was sliced HALF and the edges were smoking.

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov ⚡

" Plop " the bubble that was coming from my nose popped , " HUH?!? " I fell on the ground face-first .

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

Ok. Uh . Well that's what he does. " What the.. " Sanemi was still a tiny bit shocked. Sanemi snapped out of his trance and grumbled. " I can't believe you managed this " he walked and dragged our wrists to the Love hashira's estate front door " Good job I guess " he quickly looked away from us and walked away.

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov ⚡

AM I DREAMING?!?! HE JUST SAID ' GOOD JOB ' ?!?!? I was shocked. " ( Y/NNNNN ) - CHANNNNNNNNN " I was shouting and hugging her waist , " He just said good job ?!? OH ARE YOU INJURED ( Y/N ) ?!??? OH NO , YOU GOT SCRATCHES AND BRUISES BECAUSE OF ME?!?!? " I cried out. " nonono , you helped out for the last part ! " She smiled sweetly at me and patted my head . AHHH , ( Y/N ) JUST PATTED MY HEAD , SHE JUST PATTED MY HEAD!!!!!!!

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

He is kinda cute when he does this ngl. I looked onto his cute face and I couldn't help but blush as he was that very person I liked. I quickly covered my face with my haori as a desperate attempt to cover my blushing face.

💗 Mitsuri's Pov 💗

AHHHHHH THEIR SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I was peeking through the door . I SHIPPPPPPPPP ITTTTTTTT !!!!!!!! OH THEY SAW ME-  I quickly composed myself and opened the door . I was trying SOOO hard to cover my want to ship them together!!!!!

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

I looked as the Love hashira opened up the door , " HELLOO!!!!!! " she cheerfully greeted me and Zenitsu. She was complementing me and Zenitsu a bit too much but I'm fine with it. " AHHHH YOU'RE SOO PRETTTY!!!!! " She was squeeing at my face. " AND YOU , YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!! " Her attention was now at Zenitsu . She was fawning over us , ummm... I think Abit too much for someone's liking. I thought as  soon as I saw Obanai's heterochromia eyes pinning me and Zenitsu. Mitsuri ushered us into the Love hashira's estate.

[ Wheew. Damn I'm done. Word count is 913 , have a good day!!!!!!!!  Next chap is going to go a bit into Tanjiro training with Rengoku and Genya training too! Keep safe and wear your masks !!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥ ]

[ I'm tired.   ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ  ok now BYE!!!!!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ ]