Chapter 1 (╥﹏╥)

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

* ( Y/n ) running from another demon*

" WHY THE FUCK IS THIS DEMON SO ANNOYING , WHEN WILL IT STOP CHASING ME ?! " I thought to myself as the demon was chasing me but unfortunately i was exhausted, mainly because i didn't sleep enough as i was excited for my first mission but not being able to fight back and partly because i was overthinking about whether i would survive , the best I could do was run away. I was slowly running out of strength to even run. I stopped to catch a breath , thinking that the demon lost track of me . Foolish . I looked back which was an even shittier mistake. The demon took the opportunity and pinned me down and stabbed you in the stomach making you scream . " Silence ! " The demon choked me cutting out all the air that was in my windpipe.

                   ~ Giyuu's Pov ~

I heard a scream come straight from the forest. I traced down some footsteps and a definitely not human footsteps leading to a plain patch of barren ground , I saw a girl with ( y/hc ) and she was pinned down by the demon, she seemed to bleeding alot.

                    • ( y/n's Pov ) •

I sensed another presence hiding in the thick greenery , I suspected it was another demon and my world was so blurry. But at this point of time I was tired ....... Too tired to fight back , raising my katana was definitely not possible , I would be caught in the act of doing so and I didn't have the strength to pick it up . My arms felt like they were made out of lead. I was feeling so hopeless. Suddenly , the blurry figure jumped out and instead off attacking me , it attacked the demon. The figure sliced the demon's head off and my world just went dark.

                   ~ Giyuu's Pov ~

After slicing off the head of the demon , the girl unexpectedly fainted. *Sigh * I guess I have to carry her then.

           * After carrying you there *

                      • ( Y/n's Pov ) •

" Where the heck am I ? " I thought to myself as I tried to get up only to feel a sharp pain in my stomach. " Please don't get up as you are still healing from your injuries. " A purple-haired lady beside you told you. " Who are you? " You edged away from her. " ara ara , I haven't had the time to tell you name as you were resting , My name is Shinobu Kocho. " The lady called ' Shinobu ' said. " My name is ( y/n ) ( l/n ) , nice to meet you. " I replied.

                  - Shinobu's Pov -

This girl seems very ........................... Introverted , it seems like she doesn't talk alot .

                     • ( Y/n's Pov ) •

" Now she's observing me? I'm not that great looking but I can definitely fight. " You thought to yourself. " Ah, sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable , I'll be leaving soon but be quiet please as it's not only you in the sickbay ." Shinobu said. I looked around seeing three boys , one with a ............boar's mask? Another one with reddish hair and seems to have a hard forehead ( this is a joke- (つ≧▽≦)つ ) and the last boy with ........ Yellow hair? That's new? And a very babyish face . " Already checking them out? " Shinobu teased . I couldn't help but feel my face burn as my cheeks were red. " N...no! " You stuttered . Shinobu giggled " I'll be going first " Shinobu walked out quickly and quietly .

                  - Shinobu's Pov -

She's very shy and she gets flustered easily . * Laughing *

[ AND WALAH , DONE ! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ word count is 595 in total and stay safe , wear your masks and remember to wash your hands!!!!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥ ]