Chapter 3 ಥ╭╮ಥ

• ( Y/n's Pov )  •

* Running at the corridor * " I hate him Soo much , what pillars are they ? Do they even deserve to be pillars?! " I thought to myself . " Whoa- " as my face slammed into someone's chest . " I'm sorry!!!! " A girl with pink and green hair with a cheerful voice quickly said. " Oh ok , it's fine " I was about to run slightly further form this annoying place until I felt an hand grab my arm. Then the person proceeded to pull me . Turns out , it was Sanemi Shinazugawa . Or pretty much no eyebrows was my nickname for him . " I thought to myself as I looked down ." What do you want , oh yeah , so I am supposed to apologise as I woke your ' girlfriend' up ? " I grumbled.

🌪️ Sanemi's Pov 🌪️

This piece of shit is testing my patience . I wish I could scold her again but then again , Rengoku. " DON'T GET COCKY KID , JUST BECAUSE RENGOKU STOPPED ME DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE OUT OF TROUBLE !" I shouted at her .

• ( Y/n Pov ) •

" Whatever " I muttered .

* Next dayyyy *

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

The yellow haired boy is constantly asking if Winter wants to marry him and it's getting........annoying and irritating. and he always clings on to her waist. Psh. " ( Y/n ) , ok.....stay on track , stop caring about who you like and focus , I am here to kill demons , not to find a crush." I repeated the words to myself.

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov ⚡

" WOW THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY LIKE NEZUKO-CHAN BUT THAT WINTER GIRL IS EVEN PRETTIER. OH ALL THREE ARE SO PRETTTTYYYYYY!!!!! " I thought to myself , Suddenly , Tanjiro's crow was giving us a mission.

* During the trip to the abandoned temple to find the demon *

I was clinging on the the girl named ' Winter ' , I didn't mean to cry so much in front of her and I clinged to her waist the whole trip there

❄️ Winter's Pov ❄️

This Zenitsu boy is very clingy and not to mention , he is quite a cute boy. But he has to stop cling to my waist. " Well , * laughing * it was so bad til' Tanjiro had to grab him by the scruff and drag him there ! " I laughed as I told ( y/n )........but she seems a bit annoyed and...............well maybe because she doesn't want to fight the demons .

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

I really have to stop being soo jealous , even Zenitsu doesn't go to this extend ........ And I might die if this continues.

* At the temple *

Ew. It reeks. ( I should have brought Levi or Sakusa (´;ω;`) ) " who am I going with- " and I was cut off ....... again but this time because of a life threatening situation .  I dodged as the demon was lunging at me. This demon was snake like and looked like Medusa but if she was the dollar store version of it because odviously I'm not turning into stone .......yet I think. Oh- and I dodged another attack again. " Zenitsu can you go with ( y/n ) , I go with Nezuko and Winter goes with Inosuke !!!!" Tanjiro shouted from across . " But- " Zenitsu was about to utter a word but the demon this time decided to lunged at him as he seemed very talkative and just wanted him to shut up. I pushed Zenitsu down and I felt fangs sink into my back , I felt that my body was paralyzed and I couldn't move AT ALL.  I was bleeding alot as I felt some warm liquid at my back and was trickling down my arm .......and it's red.

[ DONE ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ word count is 604 and I hope you have a good day everyone and mask up ( ˘ ³˘)♥ ]