Chapter 2 (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

* Next day . *

                        • ( y/n's Pov ) •

*Yawns * * rubs eyes * " hmm.... it's already morning? " I mumbled to myself as a beam of light was shining in my face . ( and guys I just realized my other character called Winter ,  I didn't include her in the first part so just pretend she just existed okay and she's now in the sick day too ) and suddenly a boar head mask just jumped onto my bed and was stepping on me. " GET OFF!!! " I shouted . " HAH , WHAT ? THE GREAT MASTER OF THE WILD WILL NEVER HAIL TO A PEASANT LIKE YOU!!! " the boy with the boar head was shouting at me but right now I only needed to check on Winter. The boy with red hair dragged his......... friend? Whatever, at least the boy was not stepping on me. " How long have I been asleep? " I asked the red haired boy. " About 1 week ." He replied . I was shocked , " I passed out for that LONG?! What if Winter left already?! " I read my thoughts put loud without knowing.

                   ☀️ Tanjiro's Pov ☀️
This girl seems really anxious and even SMELLS anxious , I should calm her down before she becomes overly anxious and hurts herself.

                     • ( y/n's Pov ) •

Now this one is observing me? I'm getting out. * Stands up and quickly runs next door * " Winter , Winter , Winter , where are you......... " I thought to myself. I slam the door of another sickbay open and she was on a bed talking to a black haired boy and his hair cut was really funny and unique. " WINTER!! " I shouted and hugged her really tight . " You're alive!?! " She said as she hugged me back . " Uh.....is ..that your friend that you kept talking about.......? " The black headed boy was definitely very timid from how soft the tone of his voice was. " Oh! I made a new friend ! His name is Genya ! " Winter was really excited for me to meet her new friend . " And this is ( y/n ) !!! " She pointed to me . " Ah, hello , my full name is ( y/n ) ( l/n ) . " Genya's face was soo red when he was shaking my hand .

                   👹 Genya's Pov 👹

Uh........what do I say?!?!!! She's looking at me , is she expecting an answer? Is she looking down on me? She reminds me of big brother- " uhm , hello? " ( Y/n ) was looking at me . UHhHhh!!!!

                     • ( y/n's Pov ) •

" Why is he getting redder and redder and soo nervous? " I thought to myself . " Sorryyyy , he is just really nervous when he meets new people " Winter laughed as she replied. " Ohok- " I replied but only to get cut off by a man in his 20's " OI , IT'S EARLY IN THE DAMN MORNING YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND PEOPLE ARE STILL TRYIN' TO SLEEP!!! " he shouted at me. Genya quickly scrambled behind me and tried to hide behind me but was kinda impossible because I was so much shorter than him. " FUCKING APOLOGIZE TO US ! " he shouted at Winter , Me and Genya . " Tch- " I muttered under my breath . Then a red and yellow haired man was calming him down " Shinazugawa , please their only kids. " He was trying to protect us .... verbally. " EVEN THOUGH AND THEIR JUST A FEW YEARS YOUNGER. " he was very annoyed. " Sorry. " I quickly apologized and scrambled out but not out of fear , it was out of anger. And because I didn't want to let them find my breath style and because I don't want Bloodmoon to break out.

( This is someone I'll might explain the next chap ) ( MIGHT , not will   Ó╭╮Ò  )

                🔥 Rengoku's Pov 🔥

Did Shinazugawa scare her......? * Sigh * " Shinazugawa , you owe her a apology later as you scared her. " " Apologize ?! What apologize ?! She woke Kanae up and most of the pillars ?! " Shinazugawa retorted back . " It's just for Kanae isn't it " I chuckled , Shinazugawa's face turned red . ( Btw in this AU of mine , none of the pillars or characters died. But the story would be more or less the same. (ᗒᗩᗕ) and I'm just going by the original ships , I actually wanted to write a harem but ok I did a last min change. and I actually like Sanemi but this time Zenitsu for the readers , I have to remember to stay on track 。:゚(;´∩';)゚:。 )

                 🌪️ Sanemi's Pov 🌪️

Rengokus doing this to irritate me or tease me again * grumble * " fine , whatever , I'll apologize to her , tch " I replied that over enthusiastic flame pillar.

[ OH- I'M DONE wheew I have School tmr  ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ and my hands are not dying ........yet. Stay safe and wear your masks!!!!!! (~ ̄³ ̄)~  oh yeah , b4 I forget the word count is 768 ,   goodnight!!!!! ]