Chapter 15

[I'm actually very sorry I disappeared for a solid 2 years, prolly three years actually 💀 mb I'm back my broskis, let's continue this story]

Y/n's Pov

I sighed at the both of them, wondering how I tolerated them for the past few years.

"Y/n! Where have you been, you've been gone for almost an hour and a half!?" Tanjiro shouted as he ran towards us.

Oh shit, I didn't keep track of the time. Never knew it would take me so long to just get bloodmoon to shut up.

"Ah..., I was just taking a breather from the fight, I didn't expect to take a whole hour." I rubbed the back of my head acting clueless.

" What do you mean didn't expect to take a whole hour! You know that you can just tell me what's happening right?" Tanjiro looked me straight in the eyes.

What....he knows?

"Uhhh, I'm fine, what do you mean?" I mustered a smile.

Tanjiro raised an eyebrow, looking at me skeptically.

"I promise I'm okay and I don't have any problems at all."

Before Tanjiro could utter another word, I immediately started walking towards the rest area.

"What are you waiting for? We should get back, the others might be worried that we were out for such a long time." I signaled at Tanjiro to walk faster.

"Okok I'll come I'll come!" He jogged at caught up with my pace.

"Last one to the rest area is a rotten onigiri!" I started running straight after saying the sentence.

"No fair, you got a headstart!" Tanjiro laughed as he chased behind me.

[Wish you all a happy day, stay safe even though covid dead asf 😻 stay healthy too and drink water! Word count is 305 cause I was feeling lazy, sorry next chap will be longer!]