chapter 4 (╥﹏╥)

• ( y/n's Pov ) •

" Owowowowowowowow the bite is so fucking pain!! And shid I'm losing my strength to move and my consciousness 😃 " I thought to  myself . " Ok well now the world is becoming black again." I thought to myself as I fainted. I trust that Zenitsu would be able to bring me back and he wouldn't die. Or I hope so.

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov ⚡

" Did Y/n just black out on me? WAIT THEN HOW ARE  WE SUPPOSED TO GET OIT ALIVE , I'M SORRY TANJIRO , INOSUKE , WINTER , Y/N AND NEZUKO THAT I WON'T SEE YOU AGAIN , I'M SORRY I'VE FAILED YOU GUYS!! " I was desperately thinking and the demon said " HAHAHA , I HAVE THIS PATHETIC DEMON SLAYER AND ' oH i'M gOiNg tO dIe ' HAHAHA , I'LL GIVE YOU A 5 MINUTE HEADSTART TO RUN! " I frantically grabbed (y/n) and quickly ran into the thick bushes.

- demon's Pov -

What's this ? THEY SEND SUCH A WEAK AND USELESS DEMON SLAYER TO SLAY ME?!? ARE THEY UNDERESTIMATING ME?!? Fine then , I'll show them how strong I am. Ah and the boy must have already ran as fast as he could. 3....2....1 and I'm coming!!!

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov⚡

"Shitshitshit , she's catching up!!! But I must get out alive to see my friends again.... " I thought to myself. Oh no she's here!!!!!!! " I'M SORRY FOR EVERYONE AND TO EVERYONE THAT I'M A USELESS DEMON SLAYER AND DESERVE TO DIEEEE * sobbing * MAYBE KAIGAKU WAS RIGHT , I'M WEAK AND NOT WORTH GRAMPS TIME " I shouted out. " Ah.... Blowing your cover so quickly already? " The snake like demon slithered next to me and bit me. " Oh it won't be long before your ' friend ' and you would be dead from the poison , HAHHAAH " the demon cackled . And well I passed out.

- demon's Pov -

He dare pass out on a time like this ?! When I'm about to kill- " first form , thunder breathing , thunderclap and Flash. " Wh.......what?! the yellow boy is MOVING?!? no . No. NO . MY POISON IS STRONG ENOUGH- " Schick. " The sound of a sword being sheathed back into it's scabbard. " Wa...." And my head just dropped out , " wait WAit WAIT NO I AM A STRONGER DEMON THAN HIM,  HOW DID I LOSE TO THIS PATHETIC DEMON SLAYER?!?!! "

⚡ Zenitsu's Pov⚡

And I woke up . Looking at the disintegrating body of the demon. Who did that- " YOU ! HOW DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!! " wait it was me. " I....I don't know. " I replied the demon as the astonished demon disintegrated completely. I quickly carried (y/n) ( in bridal style (・∀・) ) and quickly ran to the estates as fast as I could with my remaining strength.

* Yeet . Ok really idk what time to really put here so......... imagination.*

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •
" My back owe....." I got up seeing the familiar room I was in again. " The sickbay of the butterfly estate. " I see you're awake?! " I jumped at the intensity of the voice , " ah , I'm sorry I've scared you. " I look beside me and it was the man with reddish yellow hair , Rengoku. " Hello , Rengoku-san " I got out and bowed but instead he carried me back to the bed .

🔥 Rengoku's Pov 🔥

This girl is very active and definitely very polite. I carry her back to her bed as she is still injured. " It's fine , you don't have to bow . You need to rest now. " I said as I placed her on the bed.

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

I nodded and eventually feel asleep again.

[ I'm sorry if this chapter didn't really sum up together or It didn't really make any sense cuz I was rushing for my school work ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ 😅, the word count is 616, and please wear your masks , stay safe!!! ]