chapter 11 ( ;∀;)

• ( Y/n's Pov ) •

"I hate these useless creatures , I wonder why I even was born with them." I hissed to myself . " Y/N SAN ! " I heard someone shout from outside the forest . " Fuck " I growled " Blood moon and Eclipse , HIDE . "

"Still protecting someone huh? " Bloodmoon sneered
" It's not time to do this Bloodmoon " Eclipse grabbed Bloodmoon " see ya later! " And they both disappeared

Tanjiro was waiting outside and I ran towards him . " What's up Tanjiro? " Tanjiro replied with something unexpected " a demon , literally in the sky " " wha- " and was cut off after I saw a massive eagle like demon , instead of 2 eyes it had 8. Allowing it to scan the whole field or house or forest. Tanjiro dragged me underneath the stilts of a really big house and explained everything .
" So now there's another one that Inosuke , Nezuko , Winter and Zenitsu are fighting right now? "
"Yea "
" Ok uh how about the one above us right now ? "
" Duck "
" Huh? It's a duck- "

Then the entire house was lifted up revealing me and Tanjiro on the dirt floor . The demon eyed us then thought this was an ideal place for us to die , nevermind it decided this was where we died.

( Sorry this had to end like a cliffhanger , I have Sci rn :'( hope you all wash your hands and keep safe :) )