How to save her life part one

Rebecka pov

Her fever will not go down. I look at doctor Cullen and he comes out to speak with me. "Dr. Cullen do you have any idea on how to lower her fever? Anything at all? he looked deep in thought for a moment. " Mrs. Mikelson we are bit different than you in many aspects, body heat is one of them. feel my hand for example." he extend his hand is was cold like fresh snow fall. I looked back to him. " what do you suggest and i do not think Marcel will allow a boy in her bed." he smiled softly before speaking "Rosalie has already volunteered  " don't fret my dear I will stay and prep her body for the transplant as well as continue keep her body stable. Esme and Rosalie will stay and help me keep her cooled down. Leah and Seth can go with her the heat from their bodies might not be helpful. Jacob, Edward, Emmet, Bella, and Renesme are combing the area for him. Alice and henry are checking the near by airports. Jasper won't leave her side but to make sure your niece can save her cousin. So he, Seth, and Leah will be in charge of keeping the blood safe in case he loses his focus but i can assure he has not had a slip up in years." I smiled weakly smiled at the mere fact that his family was willing to jump to action. I looked at him calmingly "I will head to the kitchen then try and make something to last the way there." I started to make sandwiches as well as peanut brittle and warm drinks. I had had marcel get a few bags of animal blood. He nor i can stand the smell but it is the only way she will drink blood. I walk up to the room and she is fast asleep with a keeping her cool. 

Jasper pov

"please don't leave me cowboy" She looked so pale. i kissed her forehead before Rose stole cuddles with our mate, our dying mate. She need me to be strong for her but i can't hunt knowing she is hurting. Rose needed food so i was standing in for a few hours. When her auntie saw it was me and not rose she looked at sleeping rushing to her side and checked her pulse. then looked at me again handing me a half bag of blood. "Its not human, she never wanted to need to kill but this is our girls way, my girl's way. i took the bag a smelled it, bear blood. "Thank you kindly Mrs. Mikelson" I slurped down the crimson liquids while keeping my wild flower cooled off. Her aunt smiled as i emptied the bag. she smiled and began her talk "As you know my niece and her friend will meet you in a small park Scofield at sundown. You'll need to be quick about in and the blood must stay cold. Hope will bring a container hopefully. don't stop till your there and back, unless absolutely necessary.  I nod. "my only concern needs me to do this." i felt Seth pat me on the shoulder and Leah gave me a grin. "Seth, Leah there are snacks under your seats. Jasper if my niece doesn't have the removal items those are under the driver seat." I took a sharp breathe in and nodded and got in the car. Its almost like Jake heard me as those two placed seatbelts on. The drive became not so comfortable when Seth began to ask questions or eating, the chewing was much louder than it should be. Leah was already annoyed "Seth shut up."

Seth pov

They had me had road trip because i get to annoy my sister who has been on edge all week. Plus i keep feeling a positive pull and Jake won't let me go see what it is and that's kinda lame. Plus I am getting peanut brittle and being the one of three you never want to ask for food. What Esme makes is what we eat simple as that. We try not to favorize anything. So i got home put on a shirt and meet my sister and Jasper who has basically become my brother over the years. I can tell he is hurting so i will try to keep him happy while we drive. Leah met Ness and Jake's first kid and she and everyone else thought she would imprinted on him. But nope, I start eating  peanut brittle. Leah started to get annoyed with the crunching of my brittle it is at least is keeping everything of her mind. Only Edward knows i still act like this with her to try and keep her mind of Sam. He got everything in the end how he thought it was ok to keep living too is beyond me. but I am known as just a kid after all to him at least. Jasper gives us a huge talk about not acting this way on the way home. i roll my eyes " I know how much this means and i want have your heart leave us with you broken."  He and my sister shocked with my response. If they had asked me at home i would have said the same thing without the eye roll, cause you know i respect him. The look on Leah's face is priceless to at least. If they thought I was just the kid i would not be here and that's the promise Edward made when no one else thought i could. Then I get a sent in my nose. "Leah I think i caught my imprints sent and i am scared." She knowingly i hadn't slept in weeks turn around and looked at me. "Give me your shirt and anything decent just in case just go to in wolf form i will stick your clothes somewhere." she looked at jasper "Where are we anyway?" I put my shorts back on and took my shirt. "we need room thirty four."