From now on

Anastaia's POV

It was a rainy evening in New Orleans when she was born. The mere minute old baby looked out at the world and cried. Her grey eyes looked at her father with curiosity and confusion. A woman spoke softly to him "Elijah what will you call her? I am not attached to her I am just curious all this time we thought it was a boy." the man smiled softly and the woman. "Anastaia Kimberly Mikelson. Hope and her will get along great." the woman smiled and walked away. Leaving the new father to smile at his little girl. "No one will hurt you little one, I give you my word.

Alice's POV

She smiled as she watched her niece play with the wolf boy when she had a vision. A baby crying in a well-dressed man's arms, then of her at six or seven in Paris and finally in Forks at seventeen curled up on the couch at the Cullen home in Jaspers arms. Edward walked up behind her. "So are you going to tell him Alice?" she looked at him in shock and mad at him. "Of course I am going to tell him. We both knew this day would come and agreed that when it did I would be happy for him. Plus my mate is going to be sixteen soon and lives in Seattle." Bella ran up to them both. "Alice is everything alright? Are they coming back so soon?" Edward hugged her tightly. "No no Bella this has to do with Jasper and me, silly. His mate was born today." She saw Jasper watching her. Jasper looked at her with a face of shock. "Really?" Alice sighed softly and nodded. "A healthy nine pounds and ten ounces. She has gorgeous red hair and grey eyes. She was born in New Orleans General Hospital to Nicole Green and Elijah Mikelson. She will first live in Paris till she Fifteen or sixteen and then here." He smiled softly before going up to his room. 

Jasper's POV

He smiled softly as he thought of her and laid down on his bed. His girl was here in this world. In this world where he was a danger to her at the moment. He was terrified that he would hurt her or cause her pain. The thought crossed her mind again and again to a point he was not even paying attention. Rosalie plopped on to his bed and looked at him. "Hey, Alice just told us are you okay? I know you have been afraid about this day for a long time." His adoptive sister understood him almost if not better than Alice. "What if I hurt her?  She is human Alice never saw her get turned." He lay his head on her shoulder and would be weeping if he could. Rose did what she did best and just hugged the scared man. "Jaz it will all be ok." He looked at her with a frown. " when have any of us had a whole lot of luck finding our mates Rose? You found Emmet because he was attacked. What if I meet her while she is dying? What if she doesn't want me? Or I make a mistake?" 

Rose's POV

She sighed and looked at him. "I just do brother and I will open my arms to her. You have been alone for too long." With that said I stood up and walked out of the room hoping he would see he is no monster. No matter what he thinks and no matter what the dogs think She walked to Emmet and snuggled. "Jasper Ok babe?" I smile and say softly "he will be."