How to save a life part two

Author's note: I am so sorry this has taken so long life has been crazy but im back and hopefully back on my upload schedule 

Joise pov

Hope looked at the rode with a furry and she was determined to make sure she saw this through as it was her dad's fault her cousin lied in a death bed. werewolves bites are deadly to vampires but i thought she might have a stronger tolerance but according to hope it was the opposite  Hope had such a loyalty to her cousin who i didn't know even she had. i wrapped myself tighter in my ex girlfriend Cali's coat she had seen i was in a rush. she had said she never saw her whole life with a girl. but know was not the time to be emotional. especially while i am sticking a needle in my friends arm. 

Hope POV

I hissed in pain as i looked at Jo. "easy there doc we need at least two or three bags so you might have to take over the driving." I notice her shutter at that. "relax Jo i can make the exchange you will just need to drive us back." she knew that her father was jealous of Elijah. he got to watch his little grow up yet some how he messed that up. But to try and kill her that was a bit over bored. After what should have been several hours of driving and me being super tired we arrived at the hotel room to do the exhausted, with one more bag to fill. I lay down we heard a knock on the door before three people entered. The girl that entered was beauitful but she didn't want to assume she liked girls but she couldn't take her eyes off her.

Leah Pov

she walked into the room and noticed one girl in bed as pale as a ghost filling up a bag of blood. I also noticed her companion drawing the blood before looking at jasper to see he was in complete control. the brunet girl who looked up and smiled with eyes that made me melt before picturing a life with her. all of it was what i had hoped it would be. she was my imprint! this made me more then thrilled but i had to try and play it cool. "hey there beautiful." both jasper and seth looked at me with shocked expressions before getting down to business.

Jasper POV

He sighed softly before nodding to Leah. "neither of you look well enough to drive. so you can stay here if you want or come with us because i can't lose Ana." his eyes softened at the two young girls as he put the blood in a cooler. The girl who had been pale white look extremely ill before looking at the time. "Leah help the girls into our car I'm going to run this back to Carlisle. they both need rest. He saw the smile on Leah's face knowing that everything would get so much better for her. Before running as fast he could because his only reason for living was waiting for him. He refused to give up that she would be fine. Few minuets later he arrived back with the blood in hand as his eyes were black as night. the blood smelled amazing but he dare not touch a drop of it. He hand the bag to marcel before walking towards the woods in need of prey. of course he was not expecting him to be there.