Hope

Hope's POV
I sit down down in a old chair in my room when my phone rang. Josie smiled think we were getting an update on Lizzy and her dad. "Ann hey girly happy birthday did you like your gift?" Ana's breathing was thick hard and raspy. I have only heard her voice like this once and she nearly died. she spoke sternly "Your dad kind of bit me multiple places. your guard dog  won't answer anyone's calls. A few of my friends are willing to come down and get it or if you want you can meet them half way. Please hope let me see more birthday." I frowned and used my free hand to rub my temples. Josie looked confused but i would tell her on the way. "what state should we meet them?" it was silent for a moment then my aunt Rebekah started to speak. "they will meet you Utah." "okay aunt Rebekah we will see them in a few days." I hung up the phone and started to cry. Josie held me as i balled my eyes out for a few minuets. "I need a few things from the clinic will you be my look out? Josie nodded looking concerned and asking why and when we were leaving for a different state.  "i will explain on the way but when is after we get the things from the clinic." She nodded. Thankfully nothing worth wild should happen on the drop off or doctor Saltzman would be pissed. 

Jaspers pov

As her aunt went out of the room on the phone call that was going well. She smiled at me. "don't cry my big strong cowboy." her smile is weak but still so beautiful. I kiss her forehead for a moment. then look at her eyes as the become dull which scare me. I hear her aunt say a group of friends will come pick it up she must mean me and rose. I hold her hand and she squeeze it tightly. "don't worry cowboy i ain't given up yet." she smiles at her aunt as she speaks "Jasper can we talk please" I kiss the top of Ana's head before going to talk with her. she leads me to a study and closes the door behind her. "I assume you know i am sending you to the meet up spot." I nod "good good but because you are not going alone due to something we can not control." I nod again. "you will travel to a small town in Utah. you and a few of your family. As soon as marcel learns to trust a bit." I look at her confused "If we delay any longer then she could die. if this away to save her then we can not waste time." her aunt sighed placing a hand on his shoulder. "Take a deep breath you will leave in the morning. That I can promise." i nod and allow my eyes to gloss over filled with venom tears. they would get her better.

A/N    Hello everyone happy holiday. I want to remind everyone to vote on the authors note before this chapter to see who will be Josie mate and they will also have a book but not until i am satisfied with the ending. the first one Is Seth the second is Leah, the third is dr. Cullen, the forth is Esme. voting end Jan. 17  2021