February flowers

Jasper POV

It had been six months since the cafeteria misshape. The shy girl that sat with him had closed herself off to everyone except Rose and Edward, But she was unaware of him reading her mind. Rose had been having a fit with about leaving her past alone. We decided not to ask about it either. She had several more catcalling incidents which I had taken care of. One day after school rose came busting into my room. "Jazz what are you doing for Ana's birthday?" I looked at her shocked and confused.  "Rosalie when is her birthday?" He thought he said the right thing, nope. "Jasper it was on the board in HIstory and our English lit class." I began to freak how did I not know about her birthday? "ALICE!"I yelled quickly I knew nothing about girls and what to get them. Alice came skipping into my room with Henry not far behind. "yes Jasper?" she looked somewhat colder to him. "Ana's birthday present advice?" She sighed "Jasper I rarely get visions of her anymore it is extorting all my energy. Ask Rose she spends time with Ana all the time." Rose smiled at me softly as Alice went back out the room followed by Henry. Rose smiled at him before sitting down. "She loves sheet music for her guitar and piano. If you want to do something cool ask her to go horseback riding and set up a picnic. Maybe ask her out already?" She flicked his head softly before walking out. I grabbed my car keys and headed out to get everything set up.

Ana POV

I listen softly to my aunt trying to be sneaky I was turning seventeen so I guess it is a big deal. She walked into my room and I faked being asleep. "happy birthday Ana." she said softly I woke up and groaned sitting up. Seeing a few envelopes "Kol and Davina as well as hope, Hailey, and Freya." she smiled as grabbed a bigger box "this on is from me and Marcel" With that my uncle zoomed behind her kissing Rebeka's head. "Happy birthday firefly." I smiled softly and open the large box revealing a new case for my guitar and a beautiful new pair of black boots. I smiled softly as wrapped my arms around them both, "thank you it is just what I wanted. " I laughed softly. "You got another card from a tall blonde boy do I need to have a chat with him?" Marcel looked at me seriously. "Jasper was here? N-No Uncle Marcel he's Rosie's brother. Must be from her."  My aunt put a hand on his shoulder "Then why his he waiting on our porch Anastaia?" Aunt rebeka placed hand on his arm and began to drag him out of the room. "We will let you get dressed and don't worry I won't let him near the boy." I grabbed the letter from him off the table and ripped it open. It said to where long pants and I will eat lunch. I threw on a pair white washed jeans and a red sweater. I walked out to see jasper with a boqet of blue roses in his hand. "Happy birthday Ana." I smiled and took the flowers. "I will get a vase for these." my aunt smiled at me knowingly. "have a fun day today you two." I smiled awkwardly and walked outside.