What are we?

Jasper POV

I nodded and open the door to my car and smiled. I tried to calm her down with my gift. She looked at me curiosity in her eyes. " So where are we going?" I chuckled  "That is a surprise darlin'"  She giggled softly as she sat back and just enjoyed the company that was mine. 

Ana POV

I smiled softly at him as we hit the road. But my heart was beating quickly could he tell I was blushing? I grip the edge of my sleeves and tried to hide the pink in my cheeks.  I looked out the window and smiled as the cool air hit my face. my red curls starting to somewhat break free of the hair tie and braid they were in. "Jasper are we there yet?"  I smiled softly as we drove. He giggled at her softly and sweetly. "not yet wildflower."

Third Person 

He called sweetly. Was this what loved looked like? For her love was always a mystery but was not so mysterious now. Her heartbeat raced as she smiled. Is this what Daviana and Kol felt Or her Aunt Becka and Marcel? Her knowledge was love was never easy for a Mikelson, but the world was turning in a new direction and it was the biggest adventure for the love-struck teens. If his heart was not frozen it would be beating a million times a minute. They pulled up to a horse ranch and Ana began jumping up and down. "You are taking me horseback riding? " she giggled slightly. Her eye lit up as they looked at him and she reached over to hug the boy. "Thank you thank you!" he smiled as softly smiled. "Anything for you princess we better get going though or we will be late."

Ana Pov

I gasped at the thought of being late. I quickly sprung out of our embrace and mumble a quick sorry before getting out of the car and going to stand at the driver's side door.  Jasper smiled softly at me as he got out of the car. He wrapped an arm around my waist cause me to blush.  I saw a group of people looking at us. I could hear girls snickers and there flirting with jasper. This filled me with rage and jealousy I could not understand at the moment. a girl with light curls came up and flirted with him. I want to scream at her to go away and leave us alone. But the word never formed. I walked away out of his grasp to let him choose that is all I could do right? besides what are we? Friends didn't seem like the right word. He came in after me wrapping his arm back around me.  "Jasper, what are we? I always feel like I have to be close. I don't think it just a friendship toward you."

Jasper POV

In only the past minute or so of us being out of the car I could feel her anguish, guilt, self-doubt and, lastly love. She even had to separate herself from me when another girl who paled in comparison start to flirt with me. So I was unfazed by her question. I looked her in the eyes. Her face puzzled by this. "I would be anything to be by your side Darlin." She smiled softly at me. before she wrapped her arms around my waist. I whispered softly in her ear. "mine"