Suffer

Klaus POV
He kept an eye on the boy. It was ironic how happy the girl was even while in pain. All she wanted was the boy. So if she was willing to give up everything for him he may be a good bit of leverage. He followed the boy as he went to hunt. Figuring that he would have a hard time fighting back.

Jasper pov
She was safe now. But he needed to hunt so that the could talk about what happened. He was pretty excited about Leah finding her imprint. But the thought of blood consumed my thought as he wanted to make sure as soon as he could go inside and hold his wildflower. He focused on his prey not really paying attention he wanted to be fed and go home to his wildflower. She had become his whole world in a matter of months but to he never thought that he might be used to hurt her. Before he felt someone wrap his neck. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes sparkler." The blonde man laughed  in his face. "If I can't get her to come willing and my bites didn't work I think if her darling mate is in trouble." He laughed. Don't try anything or I might have to teach you about why they call me the murder.

Leah's pov
I was snuggled up against my sweet Josie. While we kept an eye on Ana she told me about herself and her family. She would have to talk to her parents to about letting her move in with her even if she's got to back to school again. She really didn't want leave her alone with high school supernaturals with out her. She saw her smile before Ana began to stir. "Morning Ana how was your nap?" She chuckled softly as Joise began introducing her self to Ana.

Ana pov
I woke up and saw Leah cuddling a really pretty brunette. Joise Saltzman was Leah's imprint we all had waited for her and knew she we would be an important part of there family. She looked around for her cowboy. "Where's Jasper?" I sit up much to my aunts, uncles, cousin, and friends. "I don't know why but something is wrong. I have to find him." She slipped her shoes on before getting a text message from an unknown number 'Catch me if you can little neice' She looked in horror as she saw her cowboy strung up like a scarecrow. "Hope I'm going to kill your father if he lays a finger on my mate and there is nothing anyone can do about it." She hadn't realized that she had started shaking and crying until her aunt Rebecca pulled her into a warm hug.