Uncle Nic

Ana's POV
I feel so there are many things I should tell him,  But scaring him with the Michelson's curse  Might just scare off any chances I really have at being his girlfriend. After our lovely ride, he took us to this beautiful Meadow. He had a picnic set up for us And wrapped presents. One I believe at least has to be from Rosalie. "Did Rose help you with this one? " He chuckled confirming the answer to my question.  "Well then tell her thanks for me would you." He smiled and nodded "of course Darlin. Would you like to dance with me wildflower?" I smiled softly my heart beating picking up in my chest. "I would love to. " He stood up and placed his hand on my waist. Taking the other in his own. Before starting a slow side to side movement.

Klaus POV
A sparkler really thought that my niece would have better taste. Oh well, she is not going to be able to hide her family much longer. He's really trying to sell being human. I think now would be a great time to break this up.  I broke a branch under my feet. Ana looked up and over to where she heard the noise. Her heart raced as soon as she saw who it was.  "U..uncle Nicklaus what are you doing here. " I smiled at her. "Well, birthday girl I'm here to escort you back to your father and stepmother. "

Ana POV
"No, I won't go back there." I stood my ground. Jasper wrapped his arms around me. "Jaz can you call my uncle Marcel. Tell him Klaus is here and he knows I can't hold him off alone. At least not forever." My uncle only smiled. Jasper looked at me confused. "Please cowboy." I looked into his eyes and began to compel him "You will run and call Marcel. You will tell him Klaus is here and that I compelled you to run away then you will forget what happened." I looked at my uncle and laughed as my love ran away from this mess. "Phantamogriphia Decorum." I duplicated myself by four. In harmony, we all spoke. "What do you really want Nicklaus? What has my memory less father offered you? He tried to get closer. "One more step and I will give you Agnes' insanity hex." He stopped taking my threat seriously. "Now then what do you want Nicklaus or from what I have heard Nicklaus the Mad? I no longer see the brave king in front of me I see a broken man. A mere shell of the man who taught us, girls, to paint. You are a fraud I know you don't call Hope why cling to a chance I would allow her secrets to fall from my lips. And compulsion will not work I am on vervain."

Jasper POV

I took out her cellphone and entered her uncle's phone number. "Firefly what's wrong?" I spoke short and to the point. "Klaus is here she compeled me to run and call you then to forget." As I finally seem to gain control of my own body memories fade fast. I then heard a scream and smelled the blood. "ANA!!"