5

todoroki: theres.. there's no point in trying.. the best thing is to just let her take him..
eli: ...

my mouth quivered as I clenched my jaw. I wiped my eyes before the tears could come out. I stood up and walked off

eli: this is so bullshit!
bakugo: arely!

he shouted and grabbed my wrist

bakugo: I understand that you're mad but he's already going through enough! so stop being so insensitive-

I pulled my hand away and got out of his grip

eli: he wont even try to keep kairi by his side! it's like he's accepting defeat! and that is NOT what we do! aren't you the one who taught me that?!
todoroki: ..

I balled my fists as a tear rolled down my face and I quickly wiped it away. I ran to my room and slammed the door with my quirk. I covered my face with my hands squatting down on the ground. my uncle and kai ended up leaving after a while because my aunt wanted them to come home, here I thought she was a good person.

                             <><><><><><><>

the next morning kai and I didn't walk together since he had to do something. my mom offered to teleport me to school so I wouldn't have to walk alone but I declined. I put my earphone in blasting my music to school. thinking about how life would be without my best friend by my side, my eyes started to tear up and I wiped them away, and then felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

andy: hey, are you okay?

a kid from my class, andy. he was pretty nice, I had only met him yesterday when we had to talk to the people next to us for some weird thing in class

eli: oh, hey. yeah i'm fine

I forced a laugh

andy: what are you listening to
eli: oh (favorite band or artist)
andy: cool! I listen to them as well!

I softly smiled and looked up at him

eli: really?
andy: yeah!

we ended up walking to school together and continued our conversation before class started

dylan: can you two shut up already
andy: no on was talking to you, dylan
dylan: I don't care! you guys are being loud!
eli: bitch you're the only one being loud here
dylan: no im not! you stu-
aizawa: dylan, this is the last time i'm going to ask you to stop yelling in my class. understood.

andy and I pursed our lips as we tried not to laugh. class started and a little while in, kai walked through the door with a late slip. he waved at me with a soft smile and I waved back.

dylan: ...

I looked around to where I was sitting and it was all boys. I looked at the back of the room to see all the girls sitting together, I looked down at my pencil. I wanted to have girl friends, I wanted to talk to someone about boys. of course I had kai but he was over protective about me having feelings for some reason. to my convenience, kayla had already made all the girls in my class to go against me. making her little "hate eli" group even bigger.

kairis pov ~

lunch came around and I packed up my stuff to go with eli, but saw a boy talking to her.

andy: hey um.. do you want to hang out

I don't know what came over me but it felt like my body moved on it's own.