2 - GUESTS

"They're here!", Taehyun yelled as he entered the living room.

Lisa stood up happily. "Tell Jisoo to quickly get the drinks ready and also take a look at the food.", she said before making her way towards the exit door, followed by Mr. and Mrs. Kang.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

"Jisoo Noona, they're here! Grandma Lisa said to get the drinks ready and check if the food's ready.", Taehyun said after entering the kitchen.

Jisoo smiled. "Okay. Thank you for telling me."

"No problem. I'm going now!", Taehyun yelled as he went out of the kitchen.

Jisoo looked around confusedly. "Where's Jungkook?"

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

"Sweetheart, how have you been? It's been so long!", Lisa said after releasing Mrs. Kim out of her hug.

Mrs. Kim smiled. "I've been good, mom."

"Namjoon, my baby! Come 'ere!", Lisa said, hugging Namjoon. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course, I did!", Namjoon said, smiling widely.

Lisa soon noticed something and called it out. "Where's Taehyung?", she asked confusedly.

"Oh, he was here just now.", Mrs. Kim said as she looked around for her son.

"Hello, girlfriend!", Taehyung yelled, coming out of nowhere with his arms opened for a hug.

"Oh, my son.", Lisa said, pecking Taehyung's forehead after breaking the hug.

"How have you been, Grandma?!", Taehyung asked happily.

"I've been good, but I missed you three a lot. Let's get inside, it's getting chilly out here.", Lisa said as he made her way with the rest of them.

"I'll be right back!", Taehyung said, about to leave.

"Where are you going?", Mrs. Kang asked confusedly.

"It's been so long since I've been here. I just want to see if the house is still the same or not.", Taehyung said with a smile.

"It's okay, let him be.", Lisa said.

Taehyung smiled at her and ran towards the opposite direction of where the others were going.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

Jungkook was going downstairs after he had changed his clothes. He heard muffled talking and picked up his pace, not seeing that someone was running up the stairs.

Jungkook let out shriek as he felt himself miss a step on the stairs after bumping into someone.

As they bumped into each other, Jungkook's arms automatically wrapped around the other's neck as he closed his eyes tightly - afraid to fall down.

Meanwhile, the other person's hands automatically went around Jungkook's waist in order to prevent him from falling down the stairs - not caring if he himself would end up falling down.

If someone else saw them, they would've thought that the two were about to kiss - that's how close their faces were.

Jungkook opened his eyes when he felt someone breathing so close to his face. He blushed when he saw the person staring back at him.

"Are you okay?", the person asked as he helped Jungkook stand properly.

Jungkook moved his arms back towards himself. "Y-yes, I'm fine.", he said, looking down on the floor.

"Are you Jungkook?", the person asked.

Jungkook looked up and nodded.

"Oh. I'm Taehyung, Mrs. Kim's youngest son.", Taehyung said as he moved his hand forward for a handshake.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's hand and moved his own hand forward to return the handshake.

"Your hands are warm.", Jungkook blurted out.

Taehyung was caught a little off guard but couldn't help the little smile slowly creeping on his face.

Jungkook realized what he had said and apologized. "I-I'm sorry. That m-might've made you uncomfortable.", he quickly said as he took his hand back while looking down.

"It's fine.", Taehyung said as he gave Jungkook a small smile. "Your hands are small."

"Hey! They're not small! They look small because your hands are big!", Jungkook said with an angry pout.

Taehyung's smile widened a little at the sight.

Jungkook saw Taehyung smiling and grabbed his hand. "What? Don't believe me? Look.", he said, putting his hand against Taehyung's.

Jungkook stared at their hands for a few seconds before he unconsciously intertwined them.

Taehyung looked at the younger with a surprised expression. "Jungkook?", he called out.

"Huh?", Jungkook let out as he looked up at Taehyung.

Taehyung moved their intertwined hands up for Jungkook to look.

Jungkook let out a quiet gasp before moving his hand out of the grip. "I-I'm sorry. I-I'll get going.", he said before quickly running down the stairs.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

Jisoo had seen the interaction between the two males, and if she were to be honest - she thinks they look good together, knowing that Jungkook was into males rather than females.

Though she supported Jungkook for his sexuality, Jungkook can't like Taehyung. Even if he does, he'll end up terribly heartbroken - knowing that the families are really religious and won't let this happen.

Jisoo is only a maid, it won't do anything good if she tried to help the two males.

Though, she's only thinking into the future she thinks might come out to be true. She hopes nothing bad happens...

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎