6 - WEDDING

"Congratulations, everyone! The wedding date has been settled!", Mrs. Kang said happily.

Everyone in the living room cheered.

"Mother, Mrs. Kim is calling you.", Taehyun said. "She's in that room."

"Okay. Thank you for telling me.", Mrs. Kang said before she made her way towards the room Taehyun pointed at.

"You called me?", Mrs. Kang asked after closing the room's door, noticing that Lisa was also there.

"Yes. I wanted to talk about Jungkook.", Mrs. Kim said.

"Oh? What about Jungkook?", Mrs. Kang asked confusedly.

"Sit down."

Mrs. Kang did as she was told.

"I think it's time you have Jungkook get married, too. He's old enough for a marriage. I've already found a girl for him.", Mrs. Kim said.

"Really? Who is it?", Mrs. Kang asked.

"Tzuyu."

"What? But she's a maid."

"Jungkook is a servant, too.", Mrs. Kim said.

"No, he's like our family member.", Lisa said.

"You can call him your son or whatever as much as you want, but he isn't blood-related to anyone in this house. His mother left him here late at night, don't you remember? Who knows what happened that caused her to leave her own son all alone at midnight. Jungkook's father was an alcoholic and his mother came in such a horrible condition and left her son here. Isn't that enough evidence to say that Jungkook is from a bad family?", Mrs. Kim said.

"That doesn't mean Jungkook is also like that!", Lisa said sternly.

"Yeah, but we can get him married to Tzuyu. That way Jungkook won't have to leave this house, either. And Tzuyu can live here as well.", Mrs. Kim said.

The door suddenly slammed open.

"And you can get two house workers for free, without the need to pay a salary.", Taehyung said coldly, leaving the room right after.

"What's with him?", Mrs. Kang asked.

"Excuse his bad behavior, please. He's just tired."

Mrs. Kang nodded to what Mrs. Kim had said.

"Then, it's settled. Jungkook and Tzuyu will get married the same day as Namjoon and Da-bin. That way, we won't have to waste money on their wedding separately.", Mrs. Kim said with a smile.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

"Everyone! Listen up! Another great news!", Mrs. Kang almost yelled.

When everyone's attention was on her, she continued.

"On Namjoon and Da-bin's wedding day, Jungkook and Tzuyu will also get married!"

Everyone was surprised at first but later cheered.

Taehyun, who heard the news, immediately ran towards the servant quarter.

"Jungkook Hyung!", Taehyun yelled, knocking on Jungkook's bedroom door.

The door opened and there stood Jungkook with tired eyes and pink cheeks and nose.

"You're getting married to Tzuyu on the same day as Namjoon Hyung's wedding!", Taehyun said.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

Before he could say anything, Tzuyu came with a panicked expression.

"Jungkook, did you hear the news?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry but I can't get married to you.", Tzuyu said.

Jungkook looked up.

"I-...I'm taken.", she nervously said.

"Then, we can tell that to everyone else so we don't get married! I don't want this marriage, either.", Jungkook said.

"I can't tell them about this."

"Why?"

"B-Because...i-it's not a b-boy...", Tzuyu whispered, looking down on her feet.

"Oh...", Jungkook let out. "I'll think about something, then.", he suggested.

"No need for that.", Taehyun said. "I already have a plan."

"Oh. I forgot you were here, too.", Tzuyu said.

"What's the plan?", Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook, he's a kid!", Tzuyu said.

"Let's listen, first."

"Okay..."

"Tzuyu Noona can tell everyone that she doesn't want to marry Jungkook Hyung because of his unknown background. That way, Tzuyu Noona can get back to her girlfriend and Jungkook Hyung can get back to Taehyung Hyung.", Taehyun said.

"The plan's good...but what do you mean about me going back to Taehyung?", Jungkook asked.

"I'm not some little kid, okay?! I know everything that goes around in this house.", Taehyun said.

"The plan is a little risky. Tzuyu may lose her job.", Jungkook said sadly.

"That's fine! I can work with my girlfriend in the cafe. I was working here because my father wanted me to do so.", Tzuyu said.

"Oh...but we won't be in touch anymore..."

"That's what phones and phone numbers are for, you dumb-dumb.", Tzuyu said, taking her phone out of her jean's back pocket.

Jungkook and Tzuyu swapped phone numbers and Tzuyu started talking.

"Do we do this now? The plan?", Tzuyu asked.

"The earlier, the better.", Jungkook said with a nod.

Tzuyu chuckled.

"Okay, I'll go and tell them that I can't marry you because of your unknown background."

Jungkook nodded with a small smile before Tzuyu left the room.

"Thank you, Taehyun.", Jungkook said, looking down at the boy with a smile.

"No problem.", Taehyun said, smiling back.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎