12 - TELL

Jungkook's eyes got teary as Lisa said those three words.

"That's what I thought before coming to a realization that people should be allowed to love whoever they want. I will keep this a secret until you're both ready to tell everyone. Just know that I support you both in this.", Lisa ended her mini talk with a small smile.

Taehyung smiled in relief.

Jungkook sighed in relief with a smile as the sad tears in his eyes escaped as happy ones.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook with a wide, boxy smile but that turned into a worried frown as he saw that Jungkook was crying.

He went over to the younger, sitting next to him. He cupped Jungkook's face.

"Why are you crying?"

Jungkook laughed slightly, looking down. "I'm just happy.", he said.

Taehyung wiped the younger's tears away, hugging him after. "I love you.", he whispered next to Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook hugged back immediately. "I love you, too.", he whispered back.

Lisa smiled as she saw the scene in front of her. "Don't forget that I'm still here.", she said teasingly.

Taehyung and Jungkook broke the hug and looked at Lisa. They saw her smiling and chuckled.

"You both can go, now. Though, remember to be careful with this.", Lisa said, to which the two boys nodded.

Both boys got up and left the room with a smile.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

Taehyung and Jungkook were laying down on Jungkook's bed in the younger's room.

Taehyung had his head on Jungkook's lap with his eyes closed as Jungkook stroked his hand through the older's silky hair.

"Tae..."

"Hm?", Taehyung hummed with his eyes still closed.

"When will we tell everyone about our relationship?", Jungkook asked nervously as he looked down at Taehyung.

"When the right time comes."

"It's really scary when I think we may get caught by your mother."

Taehyung let out a low chuckle. "I'm not scared of her. She can't take you away from me. You're stuck with me forever.", he said, now looking up at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled. "I don't mind.", he said.

Taehyung showed his boxy smile.

"Stop~", Jungkook whined. "You're too adorable."

"Says the baby himself.", Taehyung said as he closed his eyes but immediately let out a gasp, his eyes wide open.

Jungkook had managed to get out of their previous position and was now hovering over Taehyung, looking at him directly in the eyes.

"This baby can also f*ck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for at least a month.", Jungkook said in a low voice as he leaned closer.

Taehyung tried to hold in his laugh but couldn't.

"Hmph!", Jungkook said, now sitting on Taehyung with his arms crossed and a pout.

"I can't believe that. No one will believe that.", Taehyung said, still laughing.