11 - CAUGHT

The wedding was about to start in a few minutes.

Everyone was arriving at this time.

Jungkook was done with everything and was about to get back to the servant quarter because he thought he wasn't needed in the wedding.

"Jungkook! Where are you going?", Lisa asked as she approached the mentioned boy.

"Oh, I was heading back to the servant quarter."

"Why?", Lisa asked.

"Uhh...I have nothing to do here...", Jungkook nervously replied.

"Why not?! Go and get ready! You're a member of this family, you need to be here.", Lisa said with a frown.

"But I'm just a servant-"

"Who said you're a servant?! I'm the eldest here and this is my house. My house - my rules. I'm telling you to go and get ready for this wedding.", Lisa said sternly.

Jungkook nodded and started heading towards the servant quarter to get ready.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

The wedding was done quite quickly. Well, at least for Jungkook.

He was now heading towards the servant quarter with his head down.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

Taehyung had changed out of the clothes he wore for the wedding and was now waiting for someone.

He heard footsteps approaching his way and listened carefully after hiding behind the closed door.

The door opened and he saw Jungkook come in. He was about to go to him but froze when he heard sobs.

Taehyung realized that Jungkook was crying.

"Mom...why did you leave me? You should've taken me with you."

Taehyung's eyes widened at those words.

"At least I wouldn't have to worry about losing someone I love. I hate it when someone worries about me. They give me hope that I'm being loved, but I know they'll leave me at the end."

Jungkook looked up at the escaping daylight.

"I know what Taehyung and I are doing is wrong. We shouldn't secretly date when we know nobody would approve. I don't want him to leave me, mom. He's the only one I have left that I can trust. Mom, please. Call me up there before Tae gets taken away from me...", Jungkook said as he cried.

Taehyung went towards Jungkook and turned him around a little harshly.

"Take back what you said just now!", Taehyung said a little loudly.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"I said take back what you said just now!"

Jungkook shook his head. "No. I won't."

Taehyung immediately pulled Jungkook into a rough kiss.

Jungkook squirmed into the older's tight grip but didn't find a way to escape. He hit Taehyung's chest lightly a few times, signally that he lacked the average amount of oxygen needed.

Taehyung started trailing wet kisses down Jungkook's jaw to his neck. He soon started sucking onto the soft skin.

Jungkook let out a small gasp as he gripped lightly on the older's neck.

The kisses soon got sloppy.

Jungkook pulled away slightly and frowned at the sight in front of him.

"T-Tae, why are y-you crying?"

Taehyung moved up face to face with Jungkook.

"I'm not raising your hopes up about me loving you only to leave you at the end.", Taehyung cried.

He cupped Jungkook's face.

"I love you so much and will do more and forever in the future. I won't let you leave me. Please, don't wish for anything like what you just did. I truly care for you and love you.", Taehyung said as tears slid down his face.

Jungkook was also crying at this point. "I'm sorry. I won't wish for what I did, again. I won't leave you.", he cried out.

"Promise?"

Jungkook smiled softly and nodded.

"Promise."

Taehyung smiled and hugged Jungkook.

"I love you, Kook."

"I love you, too, Tae.", Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung back.

Both boys stayed like that for a while which their eyes closed before Taehyung suddenly moved away.

"I'm really sorry for what I did."

"It's okay.", Jungkook said. "Let's get to bed, now. I'm tired.", he said with a pout.

Taehyung chuckled slightly and nodded.

Jungkook went towards the door, closing and locking it. Then, turning off the lights.

They both got into the bed and said their 'Goodnight's before cuddling close together.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

The next morning - after breakfast, Jungkook was called to Lisa's room by the old lady herself.

Jungkook was getting more and more nervous as he went towards Lisa's room.

He knocked on the door which was opened by Lisa after a few seconds.

"Come inside.", Lisa said, leaving the door open as she turned around and walked towards the chair.

Jungkook noticed Taehyung and that made him more nervous, thinking someone may have suspected something.

Lisa told Jungkook to sit down and started talking.

"Jungkook and Taehyung. I saw you both together yesterday, in Jungkook's room."

The mentioned boys' breath hitched as they made eye contact for about a second.

"This is wrong..."

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎