19 - HAPPY ENDING

It's been a few days since Jungkook has been discharged from the hospital.

Everyone around him takes care of him, especially Taehyung who wouldn't leave the younger alone for a minute - except when he needed privacy.

Right now, both boys were cuddling as Taehyung was telling Jungkook about times they spent together.

"I said that?", Jungkook asked, looking up from the older's chest.

"Yeah. I was so upset when you said that. It hurt me so much that you just wanted to disappear forever.", Taehyung replied, stroking the younger's hair gently.

Jungkook pouted, putting his head down against Taehyung's chest again.

"But why would I say that?"

"You said you didn't want to lose me. You thought everyone would separate us and you didn't want to go through that."

Jungkook hummed.

"Makes sense now."

"Okay, now get up. It's time for your medicines.", Taehyung said, about to get up but Jungkook whined.

"Can we stay like this a little longer?", Jungkook asked, hugging Taehyung tighter.

"No. You'll end up sleeping and you'll miss it."

"How much longer do I need to take my medicines?", Jungkook asked, sitting up along with Taehyung.

"Just a few more days and you'll be done.", Taehyung replied with a smile, getting up from the bed and pouring some water into the glass.

Jungkook hummed.

"Here."

Jungkook grabbed the glass of water and the medicine from Taehyung.

"Um...can we cuddle and sleep together again?", Taehyung asked nervously, looking down while fiddling with his fingers.

Jungkook smiled.

"Of course!"

Taehyung smiled widely.

"Thank you!!"

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

"Jungkook!", Taehyung yelled from the room.

"Yeah?!", Jungkook yelled back from the kitchen.

Taehyung came running down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Good morning.", Jungkook said with a smile.

"Good morning, my foot! You didn't wake me up and started making breakfast by yourself! I wanted us to make it together~", Taehyung whined, stomping his feet on the ground with a pout.

Jungkook chuckled and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"You were sleeping so peacefully. I didn't want to wake you up."

Taehyung couldn't help but smile.

"I love you, Tae."

"I love you too, Kookie. And will do more and forever in the future.", Taehyung said softly, hugging Jungkook. "Remember the first time we met? Everything happened so fast. You almost fell down the stairs!"

"But you saved me.", Jungkook finished with a smile, hugging the older back.

"You still remember?"

"Yeah. Of course, I remember!"

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

THE END

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎