3 - MISTAKE

"Are you out of your mind, Jungkook?! Why did you do that?! You just met him!", Jungkook whisper-yelled to himself as he walked towards the kitchen. "This is so embarrassing!"

"Jungkook? Where were you?", Jisoo asked when Jungkook entered the kitchen.

"I was...u-upstairs! I just changed my clothes. Are the guests here, yet?", Jungkook asked nervously.

"Yes, they're here. You can take these drinks to them and then Tzuyu will help you set up the dining table.", Jisoo said.

Jungkook nodded. "Okay.", he said as went out of the kitchen with the drinks.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

Taehyung was teaching Lisa the basics about using a phone.

"I can't with these electronic devices. How do you not get frustrated when using them? They're so confusing.", Lisa said in disbelief.

"It's not these devices that are confusing, Grandma. It's you who has gotten older.", Namjoon said with a small smile - his dimples showing.

"I'm not old! It's you guys who make me look old!", Lisa said in defense of herself.

Giggles were heard from everyone in the living room.

Lisa shook her head as she realized that no one would be on her side. "What have I gotten myself into?", she questioned herself as he facepalmed while shaking her head.

"A bunch of idiots.", Mrs. Kim said as she tried to control her laugh.

"You're included since you laughed, too.", Taehyun said.

"Hey! She's older than you; respect your elders.", Taehyung told the younger.

"It's not like you do.", Namjoon quietly mumbled.

"What did you just say?", Taehyung playfully said as he stood up to go to Namjoon.

Namjoon pushed him back lightly while laughing.

Taehyung felt someone bump into him from behind. He turned around and saw Jungkook with the drinks that had fallen onto the younger's clothes.

"Oh, my god! Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that.", Taehyung quickly said as he took the tray from Jungkook and put it down on the table in the middle of the four couches.

"No, no, it's fine! It was an accident.", Jungkook quickly said.

"Come, I'll take you to Jisoo Noona.", Taehyung said as he took Jungkook's hand and dragged out of the living room towards the stairs.

"Hey, that's not the way to the kitchen.", Jungkook said as he tried to take his hand back.

Taehyung stopped and turned around to face Jungkook - still holding his hand. "I know, it's not. I just want to help you get to your room so you can change your clothes. I spilled the drinks on you, so I should at least help.", he said.

Before Jungkook could say anything else, he was being dragged upstairs.

"Where's your room?", Taehyung asked.

"It's not here.", Jungkook said as he looked down.

"That's what I'm asking. Where is it?", Taehyung asked.

"The servant quarter.", Jungkook answered.

"What? The servant quarter? You live there?!", Taehyung asked with a shocked tone.

"Y-yeah. Is there s-something wrong?", Jungkook asked nervously.

"N-no, I was just surprised. I thought you had your own room inside the house considering you've lived here ever since you were a few months old - at least that's what I heard.", Taehyung answered.

"That's true, but can we please hurry up? I'm feeling cold from the freezing drinks being spilled on me.", Jungkook said.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. I'll just give you one of my clothing pairs since heading to the servant quarter will take about 2-3 minutes."

"No, it's fine.", Jungkook said as he thought about what others would think if they misunderstood the situation.

"Oh, come on! I don't want you getting sick.", Taehyung said with a small pout.

"O-okay, fine.", Jungkook said as he couldn't resist the puppy eyes Taehyung gave him.

Taehyung smiled widely. "Let's go.", he said.

When they reached Taehyung's room, the older of the two closed the door from the inside and went towards his bag filled with clothes.

Taehyung took out a blue satin blouse and black ripped jeans including a blue tie with black striped lines on it.

"Here you go.", Taehyung said as he moved the clothes towards Jungkook.

"Aren't these expensive? I can't wear these.", Jungkook said as he looked up at Taehyung with a frown.

"It's fine. You can also keep them if you want.", Taehyung said.

"I'm sorry, I can't take these. They look too expensive for a person like me to wear."

"Jungkook. If you don't take these now, I'll force you to even keep them.", Taehyung said. "Now, come on. Hurry up, I don't want you to get sick."

"Fine. I'll wear them but I'm not keeping them.", Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled widely. "Now, go and get changed.", he said as he lightly pushed Jungkook into the bathroom.

"Okay, but how do I wear this?", Jungkook asked.

"You don't know how to wear clothes?", Taehyung asked.

"No, I do! I mean, how do I wear this blouse? Also, the tie. I don't know how to put on a tie.", Jungkook said.

"Okay. So, you tuck the blouse in you jeans and as for the tie, I'll do it for you when you come out.", Taehyung said with a small smile.

"Okay.", Jungkook quietly said as he made his way towards the bathroom.

Taehyung waited patiently for Jungkook. He soon heard the bathroom door open and turned around.

"The tie.", Jungkook said in a quiet voice.

"Come 'ere.", Taehyung said as he watched Jungkook do as he was told.

Taehyung took the tie from Jungkook's hands and put it around the younger's neck. Making sure that it wasn't tight at all, he made a knot.

"There you go." Taehyung said.

"Isn't the top part of the tie supposed to be hidden under the collar?", Jungkook asked.

"No, it's how this outfit is supposed to look.", Taehyung said with a giggle.

"Okay. Th-thank you.", Jungkook mumbled.

"Hey, what are friends for?", Taehyung said with a smile.

Jungkook couldn't help his wide smile after hearing those words.

"Let's get going, now.", Taehyung said, to which Jungkook nodded.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎