10 - RELATIONSHIP

"I've seen that you have been hanging around Taehyung a lot.", she said coldly, looking directly in Jungkook's eyes. "I need you to know that if the rumors about men like you being into other men are true, then you better stay away from Taehyung. You'll ruin his reputation. You're a bad influence on him. Stay away from my son."

Those words caused Jungkook's eyes to get completely blurred by tears.

Suddenly, the door was slammed open and in came an angry Taehyung.

"How many times do I have to tell you that he isn't a bad influence on me!!", Taehyung yelled.

"Don't yell at me, Kim Taehyung!", Mrs. Kim said sternly.

"I will if it includes Jungkook!", Taehyung yelled again.

Mrs. Kim looked at both of them. "So, this is where it's all going, huh?!", she almost yelled.

"What do you mean?", Taehyung asked confusedly.

"You both better stay away from each other before things go too far."

"Mother, what are you talking about?", Taehyung asked confusedly without yelling.

"You don't know? Well, let me tell you. I'm assuming that this person right here-", Mrs. Kim pointed at Jungkook. "-has already trapped you into his plan."

"What plan?", Taehyung asked, glancing at Jungkook.

"Well, he may seem innocent but he'll trap you into his plans and disappear after he has gotten all of your money-"

"Mrs. Kim! Grandma Lisa is calling you.", Taehyun said as he entered the room.

"Okay. I'll be right over.", Mrs. Kim told Taehyun who left the room.

Mrs. Kim looked at Taehyung and Jungkook before saying, "Taehyung. My son, stay away from him."

Taehyung sighed and nodded. "Okay, mother."

Mrs. Kim left the room after giving Jungkook a glare.

"Are you really going to stay away from me?", Jungkook asked quietly.

Taehyung turned around to face him. "Of course, not! We must not let anyone know that we hang out together.", he said.

Jungkook nodded.

"I better get going before someone sees us together and says bad stuff about you again. Take care, Kook. See you tonight.", Taehyung quickly said, pecking Jungkook's forehead before leaving the room.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

It was almost 1:00 am and Taehyung still hadn't come to Jungkook's room as the older had said.

Suddenly, a knock was heard on Jungkook's bedroom door, slightly scaring the younger.

He went to open the and was greeted by a smiling Taehyung.

"Why so happy all of a sudden, huh?", Jungkook asked after letting Taehyung in and locking the door.

"I want to ask you something.", Taehyung asked with a smile.

"Okay. Go ahead."

Taehyung walked near Jungkook and kissed him.

Jungkook kissed back almost immediately.

Taehyung's hands moved down to Jungkook's waist as Jungkook's hands moved up to Taehyung's neck, wrapping themselves around it.

The kiss was gentle, just like their first one.

That's what Jungkook thought right before Taehyung decided to bite the younger's bottom lip slightly.

Jungkook gasped quietly.

Taehyung took advantage of that and entered his tongue into Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook moaned quietly when he felt Taehyung's tongue against his own.

After a few seconds, Taehyung pulled away but not without leaving a peck on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook looked down, breathing heavily.

"What's wrong? Never french-kissed with anyone before?", Taehyung joked with a playful smirk.

Jungkook stayed silent.

"Wait...you really didn't? Am I your first ever kiss?", Taehyung asked in a surprised tone.

Jungkook nodded, embarrassed.

"Aww! That's cute!", Taehyung said, smiling.

Jungkook slightly slapped Taehyung on the older's forearm, making Taehyung laugh slightly.

"What did you want to ask me?", Jungkook asked, reminding the older..

"Oh, right. About that...I wanted to ask if you'll...be my boyfriend?", Taehyung nervously asked but quickly added more. "You don't have to say yes. If you need more time, I'll give you."

Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"I will.", Jungkook said with a smile. "I will be your boyfriend."

Taehyung smiled widely.

"I want to scream but I can't.", Taehyung happily said.

"This will be a secret from everyone else, right?", Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded. "It will be until we decide to tell them.", he said.

Jungkook nodded.

"So, baby bun. What will you like to do tonight?", Taehyung asked proudly.

"Hmm...maybe watch a movie...?"

"Sure!"

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

Jungkook woke up and looked at the clock.

It was 9:35 am.

Today's evening is when the wedding will be held.

When realization hit Jungkook, he shot up and threw the blanket off of him.

He froze when he heard a groan.

"What's wrong?", Taehyung asked in a low voice.

"Today is the wedding! I have a lot of work to do and it's already almost 10:00 am!", Jungkook said in panic.

"It's okay, baby. I'll help you, don't panic. Now, come back here and cuddle with me.", Taehyung said with a pout, moving his arms out as a sign for Jungkook to hug him.

"Tae, if someone sees us together - we're done for. This relationship is supposed to be a secret, remember?", Jungkook said.

Taehyung got up with a sigh. "I can't wait for the moment when you and I will be together without worrying about others.", he said.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a small smile. "Don't worry. Everything happens for a better reason.", he said.

"What if we get separated?", Taehyung asked with a frown.

"Then, we'll meet again in our next lives.", Jungkook responded with a smile. "Now, quickly go to your room before everyone's up."

Taehyung nodded.

"I would kiss you but we haven't brushed our teeth. Though, I will when we meet again tonight.", Taehyung said.

He intertwined his fingers with Jungkook's, pecking the back of his palm.

"See you later, baby."

"Bye.", Jungkook said.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎