9 - PAIN

"Taehyung. I realized that this is wrong. You're the young master of this house while I'm just a servant. Your parents won't agree to this, either. I don't want to ruin your relationship with your family.", Jungkook said.

Taehyung's heart ached at those words.

He turned around and continued. "Actually, this is straight up wrong. Men shouldn't like men but women. Women and men are made for each other. You should move on and find a pretty woman to marry and have kids with."

Taehyung shook his head with tears falling down his cheeks. "No...I can't do that. Jungkook, please. If you need more time, I can wait - but please don't say that. Jungkook, I love you. Please, don't.", he cried out.

Jungkook tried his best not to cry and started talking.

"It's not that I don't like you. You're a man and men need women as their partners - not men."

"Jungkook, please. I beg you.", Taehyung cried out as he fell down on his knees.

Jungkook crouched down and cupped Taehyung's face.

"Taehyung, I'm not a good person to be around."

Taehyung looked up shocked at those words.

"Y-You...you heard everything?!"

Jungkook nodded with a sad small smile.

"But she's right. I'm a bad influence, Tae. Move on from me."

Taehyung shook his head angrily.

"I won't! I'll love you forever! I'll love no one else!", Taehyung said angrily.

"Taehyung, try to understand. No one would support us in this house. I'll get kicked out of here, too."

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly.

"N-No...it may be wrong but I don't care. I don't care about what everyone else thinks. We should be allowed to love whoever we want. I won't ever stop loving you.", Taehyung said, nuzzling his face into the side of Jungkook's neck as he continued to cry.

Jungkook's hands made their way around Taehyung, hugging the older back.

Jungkook stroked Taehyung's hair in order to calm the older down.

Soon, it got quiet in the room.

Jungkook moved his head back a little and saw that Taehyung slept.

He picked the older up and laid him down on his bed, putting the blanket over him.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with sad eyes.

"I love you, Taebear. Goodnight."

Jungkook got up and took a bedsheet out of the closet. He went towards the chair and sat down on it with the bed sheet spread on top of him.

Jungkook had planned to sleep on the chair because he doesn't want to make Taehyung have an uncomfortable sleep.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

Taehyung woke up and looked around the not-so-dark room. He saw a figure sitting on the chair and curiously he got up to check who it was.

Taehyung did have an idea of who it might be since he knew who's room this was.

He walked towards the chair and saw Jungkook uncomfortably sleeping on a chair.

'Why is he sleeping on a chair?! Did I make him uncomfortable?'

Taehyung carefully picked up Jungkook and placed him on the bed. He checked the time and it was almost 7:00 am.

He decides to leave before he gets caught by someone leaving Jungkook's room.

He was about to walk towards the door but was held back when he heard sobs which caused him to turn around.

"I-I'm sorry...please, don't leave me. Taehyung, I'm really sorry. Please, don't leave me alone. I love you. Please, don't go...no! Please! Come back, Taehyung! Please! Don't leave me...", Jungkook cried his heart out as he curled into a ball.

Taehyung quickly sat down next to Jungkook and cupped the younger's face.

"Jungkook, wake up. Kook-"

"NO!!", Jungkook yelled as he shot up.

"Jungkook..."

"Tae!", Jungkook cried out and immediately hugged the older.

Taehyung hugged back while stroking the younger's hair.

Jungkook was still crying really hard.

"Shh, it was just a nightmare. It's not real..."

Jungkook broke the hug. "You won't leave me, right? Promise me you won't leave me. Please!", he cried out.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face as the younger cried.

"No, baby. I won't leave you, ever! Now, stop crying, hm?"

"Promise?", Jungkook managed to say through his hiccups, moving his pinky finger towards Taehyung's hand.

"I promise, baby. I won't leave you.", Taehyung said as he intertwined his pinky-finger with Jungkook's.

"I love you, Tae.", Jungkook said as he hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung hugged back as he said, "I love you, too, my baby bun."

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

Jungkook had just finished talking to Tzuyu on the phone. She told him if he has free time, he should meet her girlfriend named Sana.

Jungkook told her that there's a wedding tomorrow that he needs to prepare for.

In excitement, Tzuyu asked if Taehyung and him were getting married. That caused tears to form in Jungkook's eyes but he blinked them away.

Soon, Mrs. Kim had called Jungkook so he had to say bye to Tzuyu.

Now, he was walking towards the room Mrs. Kim called him in. He knocked on the door and the door was opened by Mrs. Kim herself.

"Yes, Mrs. Kim? You called me?", Jungkook asked.

Mrs. Kim nodded. "Yes, I need to talk to you about something.", she said, closing the door after letting Jungkook in.

Jungkook nodded. "Okay. What is it?", he asked.

☘︎︎☯︎︎꧁꧂☯︎︎☘︎︎

A/N: Please, vote and comment.
It motivates me to write more and better.
Have a good day!