Trench Talks ∞ Ohio x Male!Reader

For RunHuaLi I'm sorry it's so short and took along time

Europe 1942

It's a calm day in the trenches and you're laying next to a man that you didn't even know that name off. You figure you may as well get to know the man. "Hi," You speak up.

"Hello," The man responds with a slight nod.

"What's you name, sir?" You ask.

"Ohio, what's yours?"

"Y/n," You respond. "We're you drafted?"

"No, we're you?"

"Yeah, I've been writing to my sister."

"That's nice, I've been writing to my best friend who was lucky enough to not get drafted and didn't enlist." Ohio explains, for the past year he's been writing to Pennsylvania since PA didn't enlist.

"He's lucky." You say. "It's pretty quiet today."

"It is, I'm surprised."

"Then let's talk, has anything bad happened this year."

"My other best friend got shot and is out of commission. What about you?" Ohio says, he wasn't to worried about his friend since the states are immoral. His best friend is West Virginia.

"I lost my best friend, I had to carry him back to camp." You respond with tears in your eyes.

"It gonna be okay, trust me, it'll be fine." Ohio places a hand on your shoulder.

"Thanks, reassurance is what I need right now."

"Sure," Ohio gives you a small smile.

You hear a gun shot and the next thing you know Ohio is on top on you holding you down so you don't get shot. He stares into your eyes and his breath is shaky.

"You saved my life," You mumble, your breath shaking.

"I did."

"Thank you." You whisper.

"You're welcome." He respond.

You wrap your arms around his neck and pull his face down. Your lips press together. He pulls away and gives you a shocked look.

"I'm sorry," You mumble.

He doesn't give a verbal response, instead he slams his lips against yours again.