Stay Away From My Baby ∞ Georgia x Female!Reader, Young!Florida x Mother!Reader

1762

You were basically an experiment, they somehow made you immortal so you can't die and don't age. You were forced to marry Spain and you didn't want to.

You can hear Spain beating Florida in the other room and you usually don't try to stop him because you know it will end badly. Every night you tell Florida that someday you'll run away and you plan to keep your promise. You've been planning to run to Georgia, the British colony that you and Florida have grown close to, who you have a secret affair with.

You grab a glass bottle and walk into the room that Florida and Spain are. "Leave him alone!" You shout.

"What did you just say?!" Spain asks angrily.

"You heard me. Leave my baby boy alone!" You stand in front of Florida, protecting him from Spain

"Who do you think you're talking to?!"

"My ex-husband." You answer then throw the bottle at his face. You grab Florida and run out of the door. You jump on Spain's horse and pull Florida up so he's sitting in front of you. You ride north until you get to the border, Georgia's house isn't too far away.

"Mama, are we gonna be ok?" Florida cries.

You wrap one arm around him, "We're gonna be fine, baby. We're gonna be fine."

You reach his home and jump off the horse and send it back south. Geo comes running out of his door. He hugs both of you then pulls away, "Are you two alright?"

"We're alright." You nod.

"I swear I'm gonna beat Spain's ass." He says angrily.

"Well if you do that please don't get hurt." You turn to your son, "Florida go inside."

"Yes mama." He says and walks through the door.

You turn back to Georgia, "Can you do anything to get us away from him?"

"I can talk to Britain, maybe he can become a colony." Georgia explains.

"Maybe," You hug him.

He lightly pulls you away from him, he cups your face, "I'm gonna do everything I can."

"Thank you, Georgia." You respond and lightly kiss him.

A few days pass you're sitting outside with Florida on the porch. You hear the sound of hooves, thinking that it's Georgia, you stand up and look in the direction of the sound. But it's not Geo, it's Spain. On his horse with an angry look on his face.

Fear crashes down on you like a wave. Florida holds onto your arm and hides behind you. Florida peaks our from behind you.

Spain hops off his horse, he gives Florida a soft smile. He walks towards you and Florida, Rida hides his face in your back. Spain reaches out to Florida's arm.

Before Spain touches his arm, you slap his hand away from your son. "Stay away from my baby."

"He's mine too," Spain argues.

"Stay. Away."

"No!" Spain grabs Florida's arm and pulls him away from you. You look over searching for anything you could you against him. You spot an empty wine bottle on the ground, you run and grab it. You hit the bottom off on a wheelbarrow so the bottom edge is jagged.

Spain watches you closely as you walk towards him. He starts moving backwards towards his horse. Florida looks at you with pleading eyes. You hear the sound of galloping hooves and look over to see Georgia riding towards you, he jumps off his horse before it becomes to a full stop.

Something, or rather someone, in bushes behind Spain. It looks like a teenage boy, when looking closed you realize it's Louisiana. He throws a rock at Spain and runs which causes him to look back to see nothing.

If gives you enough time to run towards Spain, you grabs Florida's arm and plunge the bottle into Spain's gu. When he lets go of Flo, you pull him towards you and you both run to Georgia.

Spain pulls the bottle out of his abdomen and throws it at you. Georgia pulls you back and jumps in front of you.

You jolt awake, waking your husband up as well. Your breathing slows back to normal, you look over at your husband who is now sitting up. You can see the circular scar on his stomach from getting impaled with a broken wine bottle many years ago.

"Another flash back?" He asks.

"Yeah, they're starting to happen a lot again." You answer.

"Oh, I'm sorry, baby." He says and puts his hand on your face.

"I'll be fine." You lean your face against his hand.

"I love you, Y/n."

"I love you, too, Georgia."