I Wanna Cuddle Too ∞ Louisiana x Reader x Florida

Florida had to go to a meeting today, leaving, you and Louisiana at home. You were awake when Florida left but Louie wasn't yet. You refill your coffee and go sit on the couch.

A few minutes later Louie walks into the room in his boxers and a t-shirt. He yawns and stretches, showing off his toned abs.

You look at his abs and he smirks at you, "You like what you see?"

"Maybe," You smirk back but that smirk turns into a sweet smile, "Then I look at the rest of you as 'I love what I see'."

His smirk changes into a soft smile, "I love you, too." He sits on the couch next to you, he presses his lips to yours. He grabs you by the hips and pulls you onto his lap. He laughs and hugs you, you start laughing too and hug him back.

He pushes you off his lap, sideways onto the couch. He shifts so that he's hovering over you, he smirks and starts tingling your sides.

"Stop!" You squeal, you kick him, aiming for his leg but you end up kneeing his groin.

He groans and grabs his crotch, Louie rolls off the couch onto the floor on his back.

"I'm so sorry, Louie." You say and sit up.

"Va te faire foutre," He groans.

"Rude, I didn't mean to, you coulion."

He glares at you.

"Can I make it up to you?" You ask.

"Make me breakfast." He grumbles.

"Ok, I will." You say and walk into the kitchen and get out everything you need to make Cajun scrambled eggs, you're making yourself some eggs too since you didn't eat breakfast either. A few minutes later Louie walks into the kitchen, he wraps his arms around you from behind. "I thought you were mad at me."

"I can't stay mad at you," He responds and buries his face in your shoulder.

"You put some bread in the toaster?" You ask.

"I thought you were making me breakfast." He says matter-the-factly.

"Go sit your smart-ass down somewhere, coulion." You roll your eyes. You grab the bread and put to pieces in the toaster. You grab two plates. Once the toast and eggs are done you walk over to the table and put a plate in front on Louie and sitting down next to him.

He smiles at you, "Thanks, Sugar." He kisses your cheek, making you giggle.

Once you finish your breakfast you go back into the living room and watch TV. After a few hours you get bored and turn to Louisiana, "I'm bored."

"Hi, Bo-"

"Don't even, Louisiana." You cut him off, you stand.

He shuts the TV off and stands up as well. He sweeps you up bridal style and carries your down the hallway. He kicks his room door open and throws you onto his bed.

You laugh, he lays down next to you on his back. He pulls you into his side, you lay you head on his chest and snuggle into his side. You grabs the blanket and pull it over you two.

You don't really remember how much thing had pasted but the next thing you know you hear Florida's voice yell, "Honeys, I'm home!" From across the house.

You giggle at his statement, you hear the flipping sound of his flip flops on the hard wood floor, "Y/n! Louie! Honeys!" He calls. He walks into the bedroom to find you and Louisiana cuddling. "I wanna cuddle too."

You hold the blanket up, "Get in here, big boy."

He slides under the blanket and snuggles into Louisiana's other side. "Hi," He whispers and peck your lips. He lifts his head up and smooches Louie.