Work Place Romance ∞ DC x Reader

For RavaCricket it's really short but here it is I was really excited about it...
Imagine being DC's assistant.

You're DC's assistant, you two have secretly been together for a while. He walks into his office after one of his state meetings.

"Hi." You say and look over at him. He walks over to you and pushes you against his desk.

"Hey," He says then kisses you roughly. "I missed you."

"It's been thirty minutes."

"So?"

You shrug at him.

He starts kissing you again. He unbuttons your blazer and starts pushing it off you shoulders. He takes it off of you and tosses it on the floor.

"I don't think we should do this at work."

"Why not?"

"We're at work, can't you wait?"

"No, I need you now." He says then unbuttons his blazer and takes it off.

"Fine but no hickeys."

"Deal." He says and starts kissing you again. His fingers run through your hair. He slips his tongue into your mouth.

You undo his tie and throw it on the floor. You start unbuttoning his shirt. He leaves a trail of kisses from your mouth to you neck, beginning kissing your neck. He unbuttons your shirt and pushes it down to your elbows. He kisses down your neck to your shoulder. You unbutton his pants.

"DC?" A voice says, that voice is none other than Florida.

DC pulls away, "Oh shit." He button his pants and shirt back up before turning around to fight Florida and Louisiana standing in the doorway. "Hi..."

A chaotic smile forms on Florida's face.

"Mais, I didn't expect this outta you." Louie says.

"We're never letting you live this down. Come on, Louie, we're telling everyone." Florida laughs then him and Louisiana take off running.

"No you're not!" DC yells then runs after them.