Guilty Pleasure ∞ Massachusetts x Reader

It's Christmas time, all the decorations are up and joy is in the air. You just got work about fifteen minutes ago and just got home. You step out of you car and walk toward the door.

You walk into you and your boyfriends house. "Baby, I'm home." You call, no answer. Which is weird usually Massachusetts comes running, like an excited puppy that hasn't seen it's owner in the last thirty minutes.

You can hear faint mumbling from the tv down stairs. You walk down stairs to see Mass sitting on the couch watching... Hallmark.

You lean against the back of the couch, "Hey, baby. Are you watching Hallmark."

"No." He scoffs.

"Sure looks like Hallmark." You say with a grin.

"Nah, I'm just chilling by the fire." He responds.

"Huh," You say, "That's weird 'cause the fire place is upstairs."

"I'm just sitting down here cause it's comfortable." He tries to come up with an excuse.

"Really?" You asks. "I thought that last week you said the the couch up stairs was more comfy."

"It is but I'm just switching it up." Mass responds.

"Oh, ok. But that doesn't explain why you're watching Hallmark."

"I couldn't find the remote to change it." He says.

"Really? That's funny cause the remote is sitting right beside you."

"Oh, silly me. I guess I guess I didn't see it there."

"Oh, well, how did the tv turn on if you didn't know where the remote was?"

"I guess I forgot I put it there." He replies.

"Massachusetts." You say.

He's taken back by you using his full name. "Yes, honey?"

"I don't care if you watch Hallmark movies, I'll watch them with you I just don't like being lied to."

"I'm not lying." He says.

"One week." You say.

"No." He whines.

"Let's hope you don't get horny next week." You smirk.

"No, come on, don't be like this."

"Two weeks, down the drain."

"Babe, please, no."

"No Christmas morning sex." You whisper.

"Fine. Hallmark is my guilty pleasure." He admits.

"Ok, to make up all that lost time, go do the dishes, I know didn't do them earlier when I asked you too."

"Ok." He says and jumps off the couch and runs into the kitchen.