028

it was a serene saturday evening, and you were getting ready for a night out with sakusa. he told you to wear something blue, the reasoning behind it was unknown.

you walked out your house to see sakusa wearing a fine, fine outfit. a blue one, to be more precise.

'so that's why.' you smiled to yourself.

"we're matching." you pointed out, acting clueless for his sake.

"yea." sakusa chuckled lightly, scratching the back of his neck. god was his laugh heavenly.

"if that's the reason you wanted me to wear blue you could've just said so." you gently pinched his arm. sakusa rubbed the surface of his arm that you pinched, although it was considered gentle, it still hurt. (just a bit, dont fret.)

you locked the door and placed the keys in your bag, running down the porch stairs and linking your arm around sakusa's.

"so, where are we going exactly?" you asked.

"we're having a picnic at the beachside." he replied. you were a bit taken aback, did he plan this whole thing?

"that's nice." you smiled.

to say the least, you had a wonderful time with sakusa the whole evening. you ate the packed bento sakusa made last night.

unknowingly to you, he stayed up all night making the bento boxes for your little date.

you also teased sakusa by asking him to play tag near the water. the hem of your dress got a little wet, and the ends of sakusa's jeans were, too, from the ocean waves.

you were back at the picnic site, sitting on the picnic mat with your head laying on sakusa's shoulder. getting to watch the beautiful orange tinted sunset with him was a dream.

when the sun was perfectly orange to sakusa's perspective, he took out something from his pocket and stuck it on your head. you took it off and have a look on whatever it is.

it was a sticky note, a fifth one. the same type of notes you've gotten three years back. you were surprised since you thought the confession note was the last one.

you didn't even have to think about it twice, you knew exactly what he meant

"kiyoomi-" you removed your head from his shoulder, seeing him holding out a small box, which in it was a ring - just as he described in the note, and just as how you wanted it to be.

"marry me?" he asked, a bit too straightforward.

you opened your mouth, trying to form out the words that you wanted to say. you couldn't get anything out, you were too shocked to even think well.

so in the end, all you managed to let out was a crooked 'yes' and a vigorous head nod. kiyoomi smiled seeing your reaction, slipping the silver ring on your ring finger.

his touch was gentle, it was nice.

so, that concludes it. you and sakusa kiyoomi were brought together by five pieces of little notes with sweet nothings inside of them, folded into little origami hearts.

they say the moon couldn't ever meet the sun. it was impossible. but alas, they did in the end, and they couldn't have been happier.

the end.