003

lunch for today was not your taste, so you bought a sandwich from the vending machine instead. sakusa bought you a mineral water bottle.

you wanted to buy a juice box, but nothing was said. you didn't want to decline a nice offer.

although it was quite a shame, the water was warm. cold water would've been nice, even though the rain hasn't stopped ever since.

your tongue blends well with cold drinks. it just feels right.

sakusa had earphones on, and your curiosity took over.

"what are you listening to?" you asked, trying your best not to pry his phone.

"emma's podcast." he swallowed his food first, then he replied, then he took another bite. very fine manners he has.

"that's cool. i love her podcast too." you cracked your neck, it was sore from sleeping in class. the position was uncomfortable.

"what's your spotify user?" you took out your phone from your jacket's pocket. it was chilly.

"kiyoomi."

"i followed you."

he nodded, following you back. he was quite surprised with the number of playlists you made, but oh well.

you listened to one of his playlists while you walked home, and he listened to one of yours. you thought his music taste was pretty.

it was definitely going into your liked playlists.

who knows what he thought of your musical value, but you hoped it was at least decent.

your bed was the first thing you thought of when you got home. it was warm, cozy, soft. you didn't take off your socks, you plopped on your bed as soon as you walked in.

opening your main playlist, the like count was two. your closest online friend was the first like, the second was unspecified.

the reason was unknown, but you like to think the second like was sakusa. you still don't know the real answer. 'til this day, you never asked.

you just like to think it was him, whether it be true or not.