010

you haven't been to a fair in a while. the last time you did was when you were in primary maybe? a school trip activity probably.

sakusa invited you to go with him, in which he discreetly wants to count it as a date. that is until komori wanted to come as well.

you walked out the door, perfect weather. sunny but not hot, the warm chilly type of sunny. you were about to lock the door when you forgot your keys inside the house.

you had to open your shoes and get them. once you were inside you just stood in the middle of the living room. you stayed like that for a while.

'right, keys.' you walked to your doorstep and took your housekey from the hooks you bought from the local gift shop. it had little cat prints on it, worth the buy.

you walked out the door again, this time actually being able to lock the door. there was also another note that didn't go unnoticed.

 there was also another note that didn't go unnoticed

'poetic, i like it.' you took out a small pouch you bought at the same gift shop where you bought the cat hooks, and stored the note in it.

"hey hirami!" just in time, komori arrived. he lives with sakusa, truth be told. you found that out after a month of knowing him. which was quite a long time, but that is okay.

"hey!" you waved, putting back the pouch in your pocket.

"where's sakusa?" you asked.

"he wants to look nice for you, give him some time." he teased.

"i told you it's not like that." you sighed, leaning on your door while komori sat on your porch.

"whatever scene that was in the infirmary isn't proving your point." he smirked.

"we were laughing? is it a romantic thing if two people laugh together?" you said, taking a seat next to him.

"no, but when you and sakusa does it then it is." he smiled.

there was no point in fighting back, so you let the conversation end there. he's been like this ever since that talk with sakusa happened.

"i saw you in the infirmary with hirami earlier." komori smiled, his hands mixing up a bowl of salmon rice. they were cooking dinner after late night practice.

"yea, she was treating my wound." sakusa answered while setting up the table.

"no i mean, when you were laughing and stuff."

"oh." sakusa nodded, knowing where the conversation was going.

"you like her, don't you?" komori asked, putting the bowl of rice on the table. it smelled nice, you were the one who gave them the recipe.

"no, i don't." sakusa sighed.

"you look at her like she's the only girl in the world."

"and what if i do like her? what are you going to do about it?" sakusa questioned, leaning on the counter.

"set you two up. y'know, be the matchmaker." komori said while taking a seat on the table. he was hungry, and the smell of kimchi made that increase.

"please don't." sakusa said, pulling the chair facing in front of komori.

"so you do like her?"

"i don't." sakusa glared at him.

"im not believing that." komori scoffed, flinching a bit from the unexpected temperature of the tea he took a sip of.

"believe what you want then." the topic ended there and then, the night passing by just like that.

"oh, komori." you straightened your back, taking out the pouch again to show him the notes.

"are you perhaps familiar with these?" you handed the notes to him.

komori examined the notes, reading them. "not really, where'd you get them?"

"someone sent me them."

"they.. sent? you these?"

"well no, they stick them on my door. overnight i think." you answered, leaning a bit next to him.

"and you didn't do anything about it?" he asked, surprised you haven't took action on this matter. it's fishy.

"i know it looks like stalking but they're nice. plus, they're harmless. so far, i suppose." you shrugged.

"well be careful, at least. you should try asking sakusa." he said, giving the notes back to you.

"i will." you answered.

suddenly, the door to sakusa's house flung open.

"speak of the devil." komori said, standing up and stretching his arms, in which you followed.

komori walked over to sakusa and scolded him for making them wait.

"took you long enough! do you have no mercy? making your beloved and your cousin wait for you that long? we could've gotten kidnapped." he teased, which made sakusa cringe.

"please shut up and move along, you're wasting valuable time." sakusa sighed, walking ahead to catch up with you.

komori's mouth went agape.

"excuse me? you're the one who took an hour to get done, what were you even doing anyway? you look the same. basic, plain! i personally think you can do better."

the whole walk to the fair was filled of komori's blabbering, and somehow you had to endure it as well.